Oswald the Rabbit

General Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Discussion Thread

I have 5 of the soldiers and 1 officer and they all have that...I didn't even noticeit until I just looked after reading your post.

5 troops and one officer! How did you manage that! How much are they selling for on BL?

Anyone else notice the sets are no longer up on barnesandnoble.com? I sure hope they haven't decided not to carry them. My orders still say expecting to ship May 1st...

In this clip we see a LEGO-version of the Pearl. Does anyone else thing that we might get this version in November?.. I'll keep both my fingers and bones crossed :pir_laugh2::jollyroger:

I HAVE SOME INFO ON THE BLACK PEARL, EVERYONE!!!

First: it will be released in November.

Second: It will $100 in the US.

Third: It will be 808 pieces.

Fourth: It's based on Dead Man's Chest.

No idea when we'll get pics, though....

In this clip we see a LEGO-version of the Pearl. Does anyone else thing that we might get this version in November?.. I'll keep both my fingers and bones crossed :pir_laugh2::jollyroger:

I HAVE SOME INFO ON THE BLACK PEARL, EVERYONE!!!

First: it will be released in November.

Second: It will $100 in the US.

Third: It will be 808 pieces.

Fourth: It's based on Dead Man's Chest.

No idea when we'll get pics, though....

Edited by Harrypotterfreak

5 troops and one officer! How did you manage that! How much are they selling for on BL?

I bought 2 off ebay and 2 off BL. basically paid like $25 shipped for them all. They're cheaper on BL now than when I bought my 2...about $5 is the cheapest I think.

Instructions are now up on Lego.com under the heading NEW THEME. Just downloading the QAR booklets ! :pir-grin:

Anyone else notice the sets are no longer up on barnesandnoble.com? I sure hope they haven't decided not to carry them. My orders still say expecting to ship May 1st...

I haven't checked the B&N website yet but the preorders I had for 2 of the sets are now currently delayed.

Has anyone been fortunate enough to come across the Jack in boat polybag yet? I really can't wait to grab that small set.

Has anyone been fortunate enough to come across the Jack in boat polybag yet? I really can't wait to grab that small set.

nothing on that in Cali. I have been looking every other day because the TRU is close to my college.

Can't wait to see some pics of the BP...I desperately want a Davy Jones figure somewhere in the near future as well come on LEGO make my dreams come true!

I haven't checked the B&N website yet but the preorders I had for 2 of the sets are now currently delayed.

It's the same for me, too. We can probably assume everyone got the delay email They also didn't say when they might ship.

This might be the one and only time I preorder like this, or even buy from B&N. As of right now, you can order from Amazon, and that is tax free, essentially matching the B&N preorder savings. I thought a preorder meant I would get the sets as soon as they were released, too. But I guess not.

Edited by Zeya

It's the same for me, too. We can probably assume everyone got the delay email They also didn't say when they might ship.

This might be the one and only time I preorder like this, or even buy from B&N. As of right now, you can order from Amazon, and that is tax free, essentially matching the B&N preorder savings. I thought a preorder meant I would get the sets as soon as they were released, too. But I guess not.

My delay emails say they will ship in 1-5 business days. I'm guessing that is just a guess on their part though.

i just entered my code from the Captains Cabin and it was just a lame video about "tips" for the game. nothing helpful

i just entered my code from the Captains Cabin and it was just a lame video about "tips" for the game. nothing helpful

My video showed a different way to build White Cap Bay to turn it into Port Royal. Then another one of my codes showed a video with one of the Lego designers going through the features of the Port Royal set. It combines the White Cap Bay and London Escape sets.

Edited by YodasMaster

My video showed a different way to build White Cap Bay to turn it into Port Royal. Then another one of my codes showed a video with one of the Lego designers going through the features of the Port Royal set. It combines the White Cap Bay and London Escape sets.

That sounds cool, maybe someone who has to codes can put them all here

That sounds cool, maybe someone who has to codes can put them all here

Or even better, could just put links to the videos!

yeah, posting link or uploading videos to youtube would be better than the codes, cause they only work 4 times.

That does sound like a nice "treasure", I was expecting it to be a wallpaper or soemthing.

New clip today!

It's just missing the "This is the day you will always remember..." line at the end.

Edited by punkkid364

The Barbossa card from the fountain of youth gave me a silly mp3 file.. It's not worth uploading, because it was only a couple seconds long.

Edited by Jippon

The Barbossa card from the fountain of youth gave me a silly mp3 file.. It's not worth uploading, because it was only a couple seconds long.

What was one it? sound effect? music? someone talking? but yeah that sound kind of disapointing

People really neeed to post this content! You with the video clip if u cant post it atleast post some screenshots please!

Edited by deskp

That clip was epic! I am so excited for this! Seriously, that made my day! :thumbup::monkey:

I noticed that in some of the banners there is ship that looks like an old

steamship because it seems to have a funnel and not many sails. Can anybody

explain?

I noticed that in some of the banners there is ship that looks like an old

steamship because it seems to have a funnel and not many sails. Can anybody

explain?

I've seen every poster and banner and theres no steam ships you describe. Only sailing ships, most feature the Queen Anne's Revenge, on fire from behind sailing into the sunset or into battle against other ships.

What was one it? sound effect? music? someone talking? but yeah that sound kind of disapointing

People really neeed to post this content! You with the video clip if u cant post it atleast post some screenshots please!

It was basically a sound effect that I was not familar with, unless its something that happens in the new movie.