Sign in to follow this  
Wertyboy

How to unlock this bricks?

That is a standard torso on the DbM palette, but if you want it on any torso, you need Lego Universe mode activated. Look here to see how to activate it :wink:

That is a standard torso on the DbM palette, but if you want it on any torso, you need Lego Universe mode activated. Look here to see how to activate it :wink:

Lol i have activated LEGO Universe Mode :P, but i can't see it in LU's Decals anyway (Using LDD4)

Edited by Wertyboy

Lol i have activated LEGO Universe Mode :P, but i can't see it in LU's Decals anyway (Using LDD4)

Go to the colour brick icon (keyboard shortcut B) and click the right most icon that says decoration tool. To use it, click on the piece and a bunch of decorations should come up.

Edited by prateek

Go to the colour brick icon (keyboard shortcut B) and click the right most icon that says decoration tool. To use it, click on the piece and a bunch of decorations should come up.

Already know it, but where is it?

doth.png

Oh, do you mean the Classic Space logo? If so, it's not on LDD :wacko:

But i remember someone extract db.lif file or do something, then Space Logo Decal and new helmet unlocked

But i remember someone extract db.lif file or do something, then Space Logo Decal and new helmet unlocked

Are you talking about the member who figured out how to hack LDD and add custom decals? He removed that because it violated the EULA. If it's not in LU mode or DbM, you can't legally use it. (and you won't find much help on unlocking it)

Are you talking about the member who figured out how to hack LDD and add custom decals? He removed that because it violated the EULA. If it's not in LU mode or DbM, you can't legally use it. (and you won't find much help on unlocking it)

:sad: so i must use this

lddscreenshot5.png

:sad: so i must use this

[snip]

Correct. There's also the City jacket torso that has a Classic Space logo.

Maybe I'm way out here, but are you talking about this topic, where some hidden decorations could be used? This is BTW not in breach of the EULA, since the additional decorations are "unlocked" by simply editing a LXF-file (not hacking any of the binary files).

Maybe I'm way out here, but are you talking about this topic, where some hidden decorations could be used? This is BTW not in breach of the EULA, since the additional decorations are "unlocked" by simply editing a LXF-file (not hacking any of the binary files).

Well i found some secret decal there, but where is the Big Star Logo?

lddscreenshot6.png