MOC - Japanese Girl

Lego Minifig MOC - Japanese Girl

cover1.jpg

Oh...my finger...bleeding...

MOC Author: AlanBoar

blog.alanstudio.hk

lego.alanstudio.hk

Comment :

It is created for Brick Adventure 2011 's Japan City. Minifigs are designed as using Japan Woman's Wafuku style. If you are the man and live in the earth, you must want to own one! or the real XD

Brick pieces : 100

Work Time : 4 Week

Color Tone:Colorful

Greeting..I m alanboar ...I m the boss of all Japanese girl Artist, I will assign the task which is the mission of...NOOO..too serious...Actually, it is the show of the Brick Adventure 2011' Japan City...

IMG_0133.jpg

Girls : Boss , we are ready!!

IMG_0134.jpg

GIRLS : WE ARE READY!!!!!!!

IMG_0135.jpg

Sport Team

IMG_0136.jpg

Grandmother Team

IMG_0138.jpg

No rain and umberlla team

IMG_0141.jpg

Flower Team

IMG_0142.jpg

SWAT Team

IMG_0143.jpg

Japan Ghost Team

IMG_0144.jpg

I cannot handle so many...

IMG_0147.jpg

LET 's GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

cover.jpg

Lego Minifig MOC - Japanese Girl

http://lego.alanstudio.hk/moc-minifig-japanesegirl.htm

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=457806

Thank you for your visiting ~ :wink::laugh::sing:

~ The END ~

Yes, the flipper idea was executed very nicely! What is with the cheese slopes on the back their torso however?

Yes, the flipper idea was executed very nicely! What is with the cheese slopes on the back their torso however?

They are suppose to be the large bow.

These look really good, I may steal this if I ever do a japanese moc, with credit going to you of course :laugh:

I love these custom Japanese girl minifigs alan! They're all wonderfully made, with a colorful variation of attires and accessories. I agree with the others, that is one of the most unique ways I've seen those flippers were used. Great work as usual and keep it up! :thumbup:

Oh using the flippers is a great idea!

Really great and colourful job!

They are suppose to be the large bow.

These look really good, I may steal this if I ever do a japanese moc, with credit going to you of course

I love these custom Japanese girl minifigs alan! They're all wonderfully made, with a colorful variation of attires and accessories. I agree with the others, that is one of the most unique ways I've seen those flippers were used. Great work as usual and keep it up!

Thank you, I always like place the special bricks or plates on the minifigs for testing, it is work for this time using flipper :grin::grin::grin:

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/736608/6007347/0/1212122593.jpg

Go to see this url, you will know that I want to add 2 pieces "cheese" on the back of torso. :laugh:

Very creative of you to use the flippers and cheese slopes the way you have! But this is an excellent technique, probably worth using even after the S4 geisha comes out.

Great minifigs! The usage of the flippers is inventive and makes the minifigs look more realistic. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~