Sign in to follow this  
TheWarden

Aquarizoom!

More firsts for myself, I think - first speeder bike, first contest entered, first Frogspace MOC...

Had a couple of minor goals here. I do a lot of two color creations so I wanted to try a few colors instead. With a try at a frogspace creation, maybe an water like palette would be keen, so light and dark bleys, aqua blue, dark blue, trans. light blue and trans. dark green are all here.

Features include an aquarium with rock feature, control panel, plant and animal food for the pilot, lock system to maintain water in entry, environmental filtering system, and rear lighted boarding ramp.

Technical features include front and rear flaps for air brake and turning functions, two lasers, side air intakes, windscreen for improved air flow, and two engines for thrust and turning.

Entered for the "Lego Speeder Bike" contest here: Flickr group

5308051583_84d28c577e_z.jpg

Aquarizoom! by TheWarden007, on Flickr

You can hit the higher res photo for a little more detail here at my Flickr album!

But if you like MOCPages it's there too.

If you want to see more "Frogspace" then you can certainly look here: Flickr group

Thanks for reading and looking. Comments / constructive criticism welcome.

I really like the concept behind this speeder, very unique and interesting. The use of all those trans-pieces perfectly represents the "Aquarizoom" description of this speeder. A very well conceived entry TheWarden, great job and good luck! :thumbup:

I really like the concept behind this speeder, very unique and interesting. The use of all those trans-pieces perfectly represents the "Aquarizoom" description of this speeder. A very well conceived entry TheWarden, great job and good luck! :thumbup:

Thanks KielDaMan! I'll have to brainstorm some more uses for my froggie...

This is really good, it's just kind of hard to look at. Maybe stick to two or three colors, and cover the studs. Other than those, this is a quality MOC! I adore the use of trans elements!

I like the way you use uncommon color combinations for your creations, thats what makes them so unique. :thumbup:

Thank you two.

Glad to see the color comp was generally well received. I wanted to do it anyway as an experiment, but if I were to redo this, I would take out a color.

Also arises a question, how many colors before something gets ugly? There is no straight answer of course, but I may challenge this area again sometime in the future.