Jeanne

WINTER BREAK

My entry for the Harry Potter contest. This is actually part of my large layout with NILTC.

Edited by Jeanne

Hello Jeanne,

This is quite strange, you only had one pic, I don't recognise anything ! What is this building ? I only saw the shrieking shack..

did you make this ? This looks more like a Brickfair or Brickworld creation.

By the way, could you make more pictures and a bit bigger and better, and I think this is a bit more than 1000 pieces if I'm looking at the buildings and the grass.

And this sure isn't 32x32, But I've heard that rule has been removed though.

So please be a little more precise and give us some more pictures.

The MOC does look nice by the way, just not big enough to see anything :sceptic:

I'm not sure if Jeanne really made this creation. I am sure that this creation isn't new. Another pic of it has been in fallentomatos photo stream since june 2008.

See here:

DSC02583

You're cheating ! *oh2*

I knew somebody would be disqualified because he went over the 1000 bricks limit, used a decal or something like that...

Edited by Geertos13

Hi Jeanne, generally in competitions it is expected that you have to submit a new creation for consideration. Perhaps you could give more information about this creation or another, with a few more pictures etc?

OMG You're cheating ! :oh:

Disqualified ! *oh2*

I knew somebody would be disqualified because he went over the 1000 bricks limit, used a decal or something like that...

But this is just simple CHEATING !

Man, never though that would ever happen on Eurobricks :oh3:

Ok, ok, ok, just relax. Jeanne will need to post some more images of this creation so judges can determine the no. of bricks used etc.

The titles of the thread should be "WINTER BREAK: Name of Creation" not just "WINTER BREAK." It would be very hard to tell the entries apart if they were all under "WINTER BREAK" only.

And, I believe I know Jeanne. I used to attend NILTC meetings. As the rules state, if the entry was made before the announcement of the contest, it doesn't qualify. Sorry, Jeanne. You'll have to post something new. Please read all of the rules first. Thanks :sweet:

OK. Let's not prejudice anyone, but what is/are this/these building(s), and what is their connection to Harry Potter?

Jeanne should clear this mess up.

Anyway, since her entry is wrongly addressed, it is not even an entry, so she cannot cheat with a "not-entry". (I think)

OK. Let's not prejudice anyone, but what is/are this/these building(s), and what is their connection to Harry Potter?

Jeanne should clear this mess up.

Anyway, since her entry is wrongly addressed, it is not even an entry, so she cannot cheat with a "not-entry". (I think)

And the point of bringing up this old topic was? :wacko: