Primusman

Lego Licensed Photography Thread

I think Lotso looks more evil than sad. Maybe more like a mugger than a beggar...

Steve

Don't forget to take your daily recommended dose of iron supplements.

Daily Iron Supplements by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Cool :classic: Of course the Tony's armor is not made of iron but let's not be too "geeky" (otherwise someone would say: "Hey Minifigures are made of plastic" etc) lol He is called "Iron Man" after all :wink:

I like the "custom box". It's a very nice touch: well done :classic:

Your photos have great composition, Adeel. My only suggestion would be to try and make the backgrounds more exciting, somehow. Perhaps experiment with different lighting?

12681169473_8c40ba72b2.jpgHuman-cyborg relations by --Jayem--, on Flickr

In this photo I just held my phone above the set, displaying a yellow screen, and made the room completely dark otherwise. With a long exposure (e.g. 4 seconds) you can get quite a nice gradient effect. Just some friendly advice!

Edited by Jay_Em

Your photos have great composition, Adeel. My only suggestion would be to try and make the backgrounds more exciting, somehow. Perhaps experiment with different lighting?

Thanks! I need to buy a DSLR Camera with a Macro Lens but the LEGO shopping is getting in the way I also need to use different materials and wallpapers like Chris McVeigh to make them refreshing. I feel most of them are getting boring. They are just fillers while I build my upcoming MOC's.

LEGO Clockwork Robot - Photographs By Sennfoo

https://instagram.com/sennfoo/

16833932419_57a5ede0a3.jpgLEGO Clockwork Robot - Photographs By Sennfoo by Adeel Zubair, on Flickr

Hermawan Surjadi Tan is one of many who have built my LEGO Creator - Clockwork Robot. Sennfoo has used his photography skills and put him in four different scenarios. It may not be built using the right pieces and colours but the fact that didn't stop him building it was amazing.

If you would like to build my Clockwork Robot please use the PDF's provided and take a picture and send it to me. Before you do please checkout Huw's review on Brickset and support this project on LEGO Ideas.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/12lejuhmuigmrza/Clockwork%20Robot.zip?dl=0

Brickset Review:

http://brickset.com/article/14129/review-lego-ideas-clockwork-robot

LEGO Ideas:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/87418

Thanks! I need to buy a DSLR Camera with a Macro Lens but the LEGO shopping is getting in the way I also need to use different materials and wallpapers like Chris McVeigh to make them refreshing. I feel most of them are getting boring. They are just fillers while I build my upcoming MOC's.

Great, sounds like you're on the right track! The Joker image looks great.

And your Toy Robot is excellent. I remember it from Brickset a couple months ago, didn't realise you were the same person. Voted on Cuusoo.

2 more weeks!

Fantastically crisp image, what Hulkbuster design is that?

Edited by Jay_Em

16420023743_7bd299e297.jpgHomer's Easter... by Adeel Zubair, on Flickr

Great, sounds like you're on the right track! The Joker image looks great.

And your Toy Robot is excellent. I remember it from Brickset a couple months ago, didn't realise you were the same person. Voted on Cuusoo.

Thanks!

Ant-Man Vs. Yellowjacket

17135982952_3c3d782fa0.jpgAnt-Man Vs. Yellowjacket by Adeel Zubair, on Flickr

Today we witnessed that an ant size hero can be awesome (I always believed that but not like this) It's been my dream for this movie to be made since I first heard about this small character :)

Since we don't have the Ant-Man set yet I thought this was appropriate and I hope you do to. I cannot wait for the set to come out and take crazy photographs with it, even build new MOC's!

Edited by Adeel Zubair