bricked one

MOC: Sports Car

Very nice design for this red sports car bricked one! The use of the antenna piece for the windshield is a pretty unique idea, though I'm not so sure I like it. But that's just me, still good job on this one! :thumbup:

Nice MOC! :thumbup:

But I agree that it is not as nice as the 911.

Well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Nice red sports car 'bricked one', the rear section is it's best part in my books ! :grin:

Great job designing it and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Yeah, it's not as good as the 911, I was just experimenting with different elements, but I it still looks ok...

if you have the wheel arches in blue or black, make a Ford GT-40.....

1031-1047-1.jpg

these are pictures for reference... most came in black, blue and red (red was rare)

google pictures of the GT-40

I hope you try this one out... may be a a good 6 wide, but may end up being an 8 wide

if you have the wheel arches in blue or black, make a Ford GT-40.....

*snip*

these are pictures for reference... most came in black, blue and red (red was rare)

google pictures of the GT-40

I hope you try this one out... may be a a good 6 wide, but may end up being an 8 wide

I'll try it out after I finish modifying my tumbler.

Edited by bricked one

I like this one a lot! The front looks weird, but definitely in a good way. Nice job :thumbup:

Here you inspired me to MOC one my self.... Hope you like the small amount of cool details I created with it

155352_182220398455923_100000038925151_696923_7954614_n.jpg

156329_182220331789263_100000038925151_696920_5230719_n.jpg

yes the car looks like crap... but I really tried to pull off the drive line details

33788_182220438455919_100000038925151_696924_712597_n.jpg

Is the white really that yellow, or is it the camera? And can it fit 2 minifigs?

it was my 8meg Blackberry storm2 phone messing up... it yellows everything! :angry:

The Nikon was again on charge and not ready to shoot so I used the phone because that car was built and broken back down in less then an hour.

if I make an idea piece, most of the time after I see how it comes out and I have learned from it, I break them down for other ideas... six wide really is hard for city to pull off details and durability, you know?

oh ya... it could fit two minifiggs

Edited by exon_from_youtube