Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

I Need Your Help!!

Hi all

As some of you know, I am the Marketing guy here on EuroBricks, and i do have alot of contants, and are working to let the world know of EuroBricks.

Some of my work will sone show itself, some of it your never noticed.

We are not that many i theese forums, but we have an great time. And everybody are nice to each other. And thats not an common thing now a days.

So i need your help:

Simply, spread the word of EuroBricks

We need more nice people here, and remember people that aint Europeans are also very welcome :)

EuroBricks is about sharing Passions... Passion for Lego and the Passion for others.

Thats all for now, now go out spread the word......EuroBricks...

DoubleT :)

hm, i will add a big eurobrick banner at my homepage, but the problem is, that my homepage isn't visited by ANYBODY.... :(

Well thx ! I guess the main way to be known is to post on fbtb with mentionned like "I saw on eurobricks lats week that..." But if jed***** Oups damn, I forgot, we don't have the right to tease him anymore :P

Well I brought as many people as possible here or my part. I'll try to bring more as soon as possible (I need to make friends before :lol: )

Forgot to say: Please lets keep this post on topic, it very importent..

the only problem is, what can we tell what we saw here?!?

At the FBTB Forums:

"Oh, you know JEDI MASTER BJ too?!? Cool, we talked about him at a Forum that is connected to a Site i visit sometimes... Funny, that you know him too..."

:loul:

Well we sometimes have some special info. It happened with th new alpha team sets... And fbtb is not posting any new sets without the permission of lego CEO... We do B)

but nonetheless we have to wait till we get something to post... what about he contest? are we allowed to advertise it?!? a new SNOWSPEEDER as prize? this info should be posted at the fbtb-board!!!

I have some plans but will not tell them now...

We must write in fbtb.net forums that we have seen this and this on this "link".

Well ApophisV you can write in there forums that you have seen it as an price. Jipay and myself can not, we are the webmaster, and that would be to promote our site..

yes this is the law. I'll add a pic of the price soon so you'll be able to advertise we've made a contest with a snowspeeder to win

Thanks ! I wonder if this kind of post can be locked ? Anyway, the more competitors there, the more the challenge will be interesting

Good idea to post over at FBTB, I hope it will mean more members! :D

But that also means more competition for the contest! :(

Jon.

its not much, but i put a banner including a link at my homepage (at the index.html - page, the standard page...) will add the banner to the main page and the lego-section of the site too, not to forget the links-section... ;)

Hey ApophisV,

Nice site you got going there. I can't undrestand half of it though as its in German but nevermind :D , I can always use the site translation at alta vista. I see you have included a mildly small banner :P

I hope visitors to your site will come and take a look. :)

Jon.

the porblem with it is following: it is REALLY SILLY to advertise for a site on another, while the advertising site is hardly visited.... :loul:

but maybe some time in the future (i don't believe it will ever work...) google or yahoo or lycos will add my site to their lists... but they always had my site denied... :angry:

oh, and i'm really thinking about making an english part of the page, because i wanted unconsciously to write something in english when i added some words to the news-page of the site... lol... slowly i get used to write and chat in english... B)

lol :lol:

the porblem with it is following: it is REALLY SILLY to advertise for a site on another, while the advertising site is hardly visited....

Well, maybe there is some other way you can advertise your site??

And an English part would be great! :D At least that way you could get more people to your site.

Jon.

believe me, i tried so much to advertise... and even adding the link to my signature wasn't successful... :( but i don't think that is the problem we should discuss here... ;)

At least that way you could get more people to your site.

Jon.

Exactly the choice we've made for eurobricks !

guerilla, not gorilla hge is speaking about fighter, not about monkeys :lol: