CopMike

TLG looking for good storytellers!

Yep, I got the same message too. My impression from the email is that the participation of the AFOLs is now complete. We were asked to provide some ideas, and that's all. I guess it's not realistic to think that we'd be asked to further develop our ideas into actual products, but man, that would have been amazing.

I've received the same letter and I think that the AFOLs part ends here. It was great fun and I've already received my LEGO set. I really enjoyed the whole process.

You would most definitely be breaking the non-disclosure agreement and leave yourself open to legal action. I strongly recommend that you do not share your ideas here.

I agree. Wait for 2013 and only then you can share here something like - "Hey, I wrote about this new theme! They used my idea!" I hope to be one of those able to say this!

I've received the same letter and I think that the AFOLs part ends here. It was great fun and I've already received my LEGO set. I really enjoyed the whole process.

I agree. Wait for 2013 and only then you can share here something like - "Hey, I wrote about this new theme! They used my idea!" I hope to be one of those able to say this!

I have not received my set yet, although I am a bit farther away from Denmark than you are (I'm in the United States). What was your set? I wonder if they'll be the same across the board.