Oky

MOC: MPT-9000

mpt9000_title.jpg

The MPT-9000, or Multi-Purpose Transport, is the latest in villain getaway transportation engineering! It's a green, mean, stealing machine for all your evil schemes! Armed with a mini-gun, a large plasma blaster, and twin laser cannons, this bad boy is not easy to stop for any hero!

It features a roomy midsection and a powerful claw-arm for loading and transporting loot or henchmen!

p1080690_small.jpg

Two V-shaped fins and an turbo jet engine make for speedy getaways!

p1080692_small.jpg

The claw arm can rotate 360 degrees, and when not in use, it can be tucked away in the back effectively.

p1080698_small.jpg

p1080697_small.jpg

p1080695_small.jpg

A driver can seat comfortably in the aerodynamic cockpit and control all the functions of the vehicle.

p1080696_small.jpg

With such strong wheels and jet engine, this is all your enemies will see of this vehicle: the rear!

p1080699_small.jpg

Looking down on this menace, note the mudguards with the intimidating flaming paint job!

p1080705_small.jpg

But that's not all! Many villainous operations will require you to have the higher ground, so we built the MPT-9000 to be able to go into Flight-Mode! With the simple push of a button, the side panels swing up to form wings, and the wheels fold down to become vertical propellers! Once you take to the sky, nothing can stop you!

p1080712_small.jpg

p1080716_small.jpg

Look at that impressive wingspan!

p1080714_small.jpg

And in case your evil plan should fail, the cockpit of the MPT can detach from the main body and turn into an escape flyer!

p1080720_small.jpg

The flyer is propelled by two high-power turbines.

p1080722_small.jpg

The railings of the cockpit are made of a titanium carbon alloy and turn into the wings of the flyer.

p1080727_small.jpg

And if you call now, you'll get a loyal driver unit henchman for free!

p1080730_small.jpg

I hope you like it. I tried to design it like TLC would, with a somewhat Spartan design but with a lot of play features. You can find larger versions of the pics in this brickshelf folder.

Farewell, and good luck with your world conquest! :classic:

This creation is very nice! The color sceme and play features are great! But the only thing that looks kind of strange to me is te fact that it's so long but the cockpit is in the very front. I understand if you like it I just think it looks slightly awkward. But I especially like the sticker use and the claw and guns keep it looking menacing! :devil:

I tried to design it like TLC would, with a somewhat Spartan design but with a lot of play features.

If I didn't read the title, I'd have thought these were preview pictures for the 2011 line. It really does look like a vehicle Lego would put out.

I like the overall shape of the vehicle the color scheme, flames really contribute. Though the middle looks a bit hollow. :sceptic: Great cockpit, love the detaching feature. And the claws do look very menacing

Man this looks cool. :pirate_skel1:

Thanks you two. The midsection was meant to be hollow since it's the cargo area, but I do see how the cockpit can look slightly awkward. I think it still looks good though.

The midsection was meant to be hollow since it's the cargo area.

I thought that might be the case, where else would you put all the loot? :laugh: Still looks a little unfinished, though it is how Lego would make it, the sacrifices made for the sake of realism. :tongue:

but I do see how the cockpit can look slightly awkward. I think it still looks good though.

I thought this was intentional, it looks like one of those CAT Construction vehicles with the protruding cockpit.

Best of luck in the Villain Factory Vehicle Contest. :sweet:

the sacrifices made for the sake of realism. :tongue:

Don't you mean playability?

Very nice, but the cockpit reminds me of the Hero Factory ship

That's intentional. I was trying to make it fit into the theme.

Only four people voted for me. Looks like I should stick to System MOCs. :sadnew:

Only four people voted for me. Looks like I should stick to System MOCs. :sadnew:

Your moc here is really nice, but there was some fierce competition.

Your vehicle really fits nicely as a ground vehicle in 2010 HF.

Thanks, Font, that means a lot coming from someone who actually designs those sets (or at least part of them). :sweet: