Mos_Eisley

Series 2 - SPARTAN Bounty

I'm interested in building up a large army of the new Spartans. I know everyone wants these but I'm sure there are plenty of people who are uninterested in them but will be out looking for other minifigures.

So, I'm offering a $5.00(U.S) bounty for any sealed Spartan that anyone wants to sell me.

I would want to get these in groups of 3 or 4 at least though so I'm not paying $2.00 to ship one at a time. I know they will likely be selling for a few dollars more than this on BrickLink once Series 2 is widely available, but I doubt they'll be moving all that quickly at $7 or $8 once everyone starts listing them. Please PM if you're interested. I am willing to purchase domestically and Internationally.

Jason

Jason,

Looking at the current prices and probability rate of getting Spartan minifig, $5 a pop wont really get you anywhere. Especially if you are looking for a sealed Spartan minifig. I just picked up 20 for a $6.70 a pop....without spear and shield. Which is ok. I wanted to put different shield and spear anyways so it played out alright.

I will look when I go get the rest of the ones I want tomorrow and will do $5 each plus the cheapest shipping I can do.

Be back tomorrow...

Edited by Soundmanred