Sign in to follow this  
Follows Closely

Can you identify this MOC?

I made a search on flickr for this tower but could not find it. I would suggest searching brickshelf with tags like castle tower , or look for builders who build in that style.Why dare you so intrested in finding it?

Edit- I found it tower you were looking for

Edited by Black Rabbit

What MOC? That is an official TLG set. No pictures are of MOCs. Only an Official Fantasy Era Set, 7037 Tower Raid.

Best regards,

JCC

Edit- I found it tower you were looking for

Where did you see that MOC in the link provided? I just saw the set, not any MOC.

Edited by JCC1004

What MOC? That is an official TLG set. No pictures are of MOCs. Only an Official Fantasy Era Set, 7037 Tower Raid.

Best regards,

JCC

Where did you see that MOC in the link provided? I just saw the set, not any MOC.

You know you can scroll down right :laugh:

Umm...I scrolled down, but there's still no MOC. Just the 7037 set. No links that say something like 'castle tower moc' or anything like that.

-Santhor

Umm...I scrolled down, but there's still no MOC. Just the 7037 set. No links that say something like 'castle tower moc' or anything like that.

-Santhor

Its at the bottom LEFT, not right as the OP stated, and yeah it's that one Black Rabbit linked.

Its at the bottom LEFT, not right as the OP stated, and yeah it's that one Black Rabbit linked.

Really? Maybe I'm being naive, (I don't know how to do the double dot) but I still don't see a link.

-Santhor

You know you can scroll down right :laugh:

Yes I can. I am no idiot. I see nothing besides the three 7037 Set pictures. I've looked all over that page and there is nothing. Here's a screen shot of what I am seeing. There is no horizontal scroll bar. I prove my point. The picture is quite big so I'll post a link instead.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4766856264_c4ddfa5013_b.jpg

Edited by JCC1004

Wow, that's really odd. On mine the bottom left where you have that big blank white area has an image of the MOC in question.

I can't see anything, but this topic is stupid.

Why would you post a link to a craigslist ad in searching for this so-called MOC? Why not contact the craigslist owner? Is this some subtle form of advertising? Do people in other forums post random links to ads with leading topic titles like 'Identify this MOC'?

Think before you post or make your intention exactly clear.