Sign in to follow this  
5150 Lego

The Fast & the Furious- Tokyo Drift

3rd movie in the series. Being a car enthusiest i was never impressed by the first two movies since the stunts and cars didn't really reflect what you see on the street. Many parts were just two far fetched, espeaciallyin the second movie. But i am a fan of drifting, so i'll give this one a chance. Besides, it doesn't look as bad as the first two. :-P Anyways, enjoy.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808715999&cf=info

Actually I liked the two first installments of the FF series ;-) It was fun to watch, nice car action ...

The trailer looks really nice and some street stunts look really amazing !! I'm sure its going to be a fun movie like the others ;-)

*yoda*

I have seen the first two movies, too. To see reaaally great cars (and for you boys, to see nice girls ;-)) the movies are very cool.

I think I will not watch the third one in cinema, but maybe when it's out on DVD I will borrow it!

I LOVE the F&F movies. The tuned cars *wub* rock!

I liked the 1st two movies. While they were no where near Oscar-nominations, they were fun to watch during a summer day. I can't wait until this one comes out. The Veilside Mazda RX-7 looks especially nice.

I liked the 1st two movies. While they were no where near Oscar-nominations, they were fun to watch during a summer day. I can't wait until this one comes out. The Veilside Mazda RX-7 looks especially nice.

The cars do look better than the first two movies. Don't look as stickered up. What really sucks is that 67 mustang has a nissan skyline engine in it. Oh well. I really hope that the drifting in this isn't far fetched. They did have Reese Millen, and Sam Hubenitte ( see my avatar;) )as stunt drivers. There the top a couple of the best U.S. drifters, that gives me some hope that the movie will be good.