Sign in to follow this  
Jasbrick

Alternative WWII Collection

Hi,

Here is an update on my current project, Alternative World War II. For those not familiar with this genre it is an extension of tradional WWII with bits like Zombies, Robots, Supernatural and strange tech... hence the term alternative. I am working on quite a few new designs, however here are some examples so far:

German Robot Controller:

4590965357_19b9897fc7_o.jpg

American Airborne Rocketeer:

4600534063_d419580b9a_o.jpg

German Evil Scientist:

4609089491_7f975c0e55_o.jpg

German Wolfenstein Paratrooper:

4653525095_f670b2767d_o.jpg

The intention is to combine these with my previously made WWII Customs and develop a Brikwars campaign and display.

Jasbrick

I love Alt History such as Alt WWII, it's my favorite subject to build Lego with as well as make story plots... oh but anyway back to the subject at hand, love the characters that you made and can't wait to see what kind of what if story they might be used for. I wonder, will there be super-SS soldiers as well? That would look awesome if done well.

I like the steampunk/apocalyptic -ish mix with these figures. A very interesting combination of history and fantasy. I especially like the German robot controller - great hat design.

Amazing design!

All figs look great, but that German Wolfensteinn paratrooper is one of the most beautiful, detailed and [adjective yourself] I have ever seen!!! :thumbup: