Sign in to follow this  
-zenn

Octan

Derrived from a topic in scifi...

2335px13.jpg

I'm a big scififan so I automatically say evil, cause it looks like a perfect example of the longstanding trope of the evil megacorporation in science fiction. Like Weyland-Yutani or Umbrella Corp. *I see a futureworld with huge Octan logo's on big screens* Going for interstellar domination; mining for kristals, setting up colonies, providing for defense and transport. :sweet:

What does Octan mean and stand for in your case? Does anyone wish Octan had its own theme? Will TLG come with more Octan sets?

I think some Space Town sets containing Flying Octan Tankers would be great.

But I think turning it into a mega corporation is our job to do, as TLG would never do that.

Derrived from a topic in scifi...

2335px13.jpg

What does Octan mean and stand for in your case? Does anyone wish Octan had its own theme? Will TLG come with more Octan sets?

If memory serves me correct it was to replace Shell for the service station sets in the town area back in the early 90's even though in the very late 90's there was the cool but at the worst time for Lego sets in terms of design Shell series with car wash, pumps, shop etc., now very sort after indeed.

There is no real fuel/energy brand called Octan as far as I know.

As for themes - mainly in City and Racers does Octan appear already like this years fuel tanker 3180.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

OcTan

Octane Tankers?

Maybe some more SciFi related Octan sets would look great. A huge mining / oil drilling facility would be great. :D

There is no real fuel/energy brand called Octan as far as I know.

Actually, I think it's the real TLC's own fuel brand, isn't it? :tongue: