aprendiendo

A NXT train system

Welcome Aprendiendo. It's always nice to see new members join EB and share their first posts in the Train Tech forum. I would encourage you to share a little bit about yourself in the Train Tech registry if you're a big train fan.

Nice job at programming your High Speed Train. Watching the video really shows that this is certainly a high speed train. How difficult was it to power your switch tracks? It would be interesting to see the design. I know very little about LEGO Mindstorms, but it's really fun to watch the touch screen change both speed and switch track. I could just imagine the possibilities of programming a larger layout with lights and other actions all automatically.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Brilliant work! Please do share some tips, particularly with the switch tracks. Well done.

Very impressive! Always nice to see an expanding lego universe! I look forward to seeing this technique integrated into a display, I foresee a lot of potential.

And since this is your first post, may I recommend that you build Castle... :grin:

God Bless,

Nathan

Thanks!

I'm starting a blog to explain how it works and the progress of the work :) And I have added some annotations to the youtube video explaining some details that only are visible at full screen.

Edited by aprendiendo