Sign in to follow this  
slacker int

Blacktron 3

Blacktron 3

Heres hoping for 2011 :sweet: . Nice fig, looks like a good rendition of what TLC would actually do.

Glad you guys like it!

Nice fig, looks like a good rendition of what TLC would actually do.

Thanks sok117, that's the look I was going for! I should have another up soon...

Great! But that torso made it seem like Lego was making fun of us. :cry_sad: ... :tongue:

(though do the helmets sit high on the head like the Atlantis ones? That's what it looks like to me...)

Edited by indianajones

Thanks for the compliments!

(though do the helmets sit high on the head like the Atlantis ones? That's what it looks like to me...)
Yeah indiana, they do sit fairly high. I had to get rid of the fig's back oxygen tanks to make the helmet fit as low as possible.

(new pics added in the sci-fi forum)

Edited by slacker int

Wow, nice work, I really liked the classic space theme, so this just makes me smile. Excellent paint job as well :thumbup:

Edited by Fires-storm

Yeah, helmet is kinda too big for airtanks(on minifig).I have sanded down/cut out small piece of helmet, so that airtanks fit on minifig.As for torso decal; i would rather see same one just remove that B/3 symbol and replace it with blacktron I. But i guess there wont be new BT theme, so its more like a joke from TLG.

In any case, im sure that this torso's will be quite popular in classic space moc's and highly sought by BT/BT2 fans.