Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on Flight 514

Cindy begins crying uncontrollably. "I never murdered anyone and I was asleep, right after I had my beverage". You're a terrible man! I hate you! I'm not a murderer, I'm not, I'm not!

Producer Seth Bernstein walks over to ask, "what seems to be the problem here"? It's obvious to everyone that this pleasant young lady would not have murdered anyone. I would recommend that you question one of the remaining suspects. Speculation and intimidation will not solve the mystery at hand. I would focus on the facts."

Mr. Bernstein returns to his chair while Cindy sobs over Athos's questioning :-(

sethbernstein.jpg

I got a few questions for Seth

Did you see anything suspicious prior to the murder?

How do you know the lady didn't do it?

Have you seen the viking lately where did he go?

Can I have your autograph and maybe a small role in your next film?

i o have questions for seth.

Where are you going after the flight lands?

Are you married?

Did you commit this murder?

Did you know the victom?

Who would you single out as the murderer from those on board?

What was your buisness in frankfurt?

Have you made a pirate movie ever? (and if your making one can i have a small part?)

Have you made murder movies?

Have you ever had anger issues?

Do you have sya, drug problems or alcahol problems?

Can i have your autograpgh?

Billy Madison:

Why are you sitting so far back in the plane? I'm just relaxing back here.

Lionel Williams:

5. did you notice anyone going to the bathroom on this flight? In facts I did. The cool hippie brother with the shades walked back before the flight took off.

6. if so where would you say they were sitting? oh, abouts mid way on the plane, a few seats in front of me.

Is Mr. Williams lying? :-P

This mystery was stopped back in February/March due to lack of responses. It was never solved, but I wasn't planning on continuing since interest was pretty meager. In fact, I'm not even sure I still have the images and story still.

I think it would be better to start a new one, since this is way too old to continue in my opinion.

And yeah, I know how much work it takes to create one ;-)

I really appreciate the recent interest in reviving this mystery, but I really don't want to ressurect it at this time; as my interest isn't too strong in the story anymore. Perhaps I'll offer something new and completely different in the future. I've been working on the early concept of something that should be fun and generate additional interest.

scince you might not resurect this thread, will you at least give us a sneak peak at the new one? I.E. a teaser photo, a quicck synopsis...

Sure, but I don't have anything yet. It is not a mystery or like my past mysteries (ie. Murder on the Lego Express, Crowley Mansion, or Flight 514). this is a new idea that I've had since the summer. I'm not quite sure how I will be orchestrating/delivering it yet.