How do you rate this set?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• Pretty poor
    • Below Average
    • Just average
    • Quite Good
    • Outstanding!

Nice review Svelte, I find it funny how the Wolverine Claw guy has a silver scar, maybe its his adamantium skeleton? maybe he really is related to Wolverine?!?!?!? The eypatch is okay, I might just make it into a made-up batman villain. I'm definitely buying this for the figs. And I don't get why they would include the black back for the horse, wouldn't it look so out-of-place with the printing :wacko: ?

Anyone else having trouble getting the claws and katanas into the minifig hands? They fit in the floppy skeleton arm fine. But resist the minifig hands.

4481797709_6b12321545.jpg

And after putting it into the minifig there is some scratching. =(.

Edited by lego40k

Anyone else having trouble getting the claws and katanas into the minifig hands? They fit in the floppy skeleton arm fine. But resist the minifig hands.

And after putting it into the minifig there is some scratching. =(.

It is a tight fit but I haven't experienced any scratching. However, I have on the Atlantis golden trident.

Those of you who are fixated on some mythical perfect price-to-parts ratio are missing the bigger point, which I've tried to emphasise, that the sheer variety of what you do get here that is NEW and UNIQUE far outweighs some easy calculation that hasn't been really reliable for a few years anyway.

You can keep your $10 Creator sets with 200 parts, none of them interesting or rare :wink:

Totally agree. I wouldn't just base those figures on the number of parts. There are a lot of parts in this set with new colors that we have never seen before such as, the printed horse, the new minifigures, the new hair mold, the new turbans, the differently colored bush, etc...

Anyway, great review. I just got this set along with the rest and I think it deserves the highest ranking. Afterall, there are a lot of new parts and this set is a great army builder. 10/10 :sweet:

Edited by Jack Bricker