Sign in to follow this  
Dunjohn

Toy Story Army Men: Cheap in Tesco

I was in my local Tesco today and they were selling the Army Men set for €8.00: The regular price everywhere else is €12+. I don't know if this is true of their British stores too, but I thought I might mention it.

Wow, i would stock up, they are barely a few months old and holding their value quite nicely.

I was in my local Tesco today and they were selling the Army Men set for €8.00: The regular price everywhere else is €12+. I don't know if this is true of their British stores too, but I thought I might mention it.

Wow! Must check it out - they were €12.99 only last week! Smyth's Toys was the cheapest previously at €11.99 (same for Star Wars battlepacks - a good deal).

I can confirm €8 for Army Men in Tesco. It isn't flagged as a promotional/sale price, it's just what the price on the shelf now states as the ordinary price.

Also the pull-back Toy Story car is €15, which is a lot more attractive than the RRP/S@H price of €20! At €15 I may purchase one myself at some stage.

They had construct a buzz/zurg but I can't recollect the price.

No Woody's Roundup - cheapest I've seen it is in World of Wonder for something like €46 (it's €50 at Smyth's Toys or Art & Hobby and €60 on S@H).

They had construct a buzz/zurg but I can't recollect the price.

If I remember right, it's €2 more than Smyths' price - but I can't remember what Smyths' price is :sceptic:

Both are €24 at Smyths.

You can easily compare with Smyths prices as they have an online product catalogue (www.toys.ie or www.smythstoys.com for NI/UK). Indeed you can check stock levels at your local store for a given product. You can even order certain items online (€7 all-island delivery for up to 30 kg).

Yes, I'm a fan of them. Mainly because it's the only place you can walk into and see an aisle of floor to roof (in a warehouse!!) Lego and they are pretty extensive. Albeit for the last year or so, they seem to mainly stock just the new/current releases, but maybe that's just people actually buying all the old stock. There have been no Pirates since Christmas, no Agents and Indy is thin on the ground now too. Previously the previous years stock would linger on.

Sign in to follow this