dieselboy m

Review: Dino Attack 7475 Fire Hammer vs. Mutant Lizards

Great review! This is my favourite from the Dino Attack sets, so thanks for bringing back memories :thumbup::cry_happy:

I hated how the Dino Attack theme had such junorized vehicles. Nice review though, The torsos on the other hand were awesome.

I hated how the Dino Attack theme had such junorized vehicles. Nice review though, The torsos on the other hand were awesome.

I don't think they were <insert that tiresome argument>. Oversized, yes, but not <insert that tiresome argument> at all. Yes, they were large, but they had a lot of detail, and most of them were pretty hardcore. Besides the one that came as a Brickmaster set, the only one I got was the helicopter, but it was totally intense.

I agree that the torsos were awesome. Last year at Brickfair my brother and I entered a Space fire engine, as part of a hypothetical "Space Rescue" theme to accompany Space Police. The torsos were the best choice we had for heavily-equipped uniforms (even though some of the torsos had equipment inappropriate for that particular task).

Haven't made time to watch the review, but the main image shows off how awesome this set is. Plus, it helped pioneer that brilliant flick-fire technique that made use of the otherwise mostly unusable soccer minifig stands. I really wish I had gotten more Dino Attack sets-- the dinosaurs were pretty lousy for the most part, but the vehicles had brilliant designs and useful pieces all around.