Sign in to follow this  
z-beam

lego fantasy MOC's

2860152108_07fb9b7108.jpg

troll warlord, could be a minataur... you decide! big spiked shield, horned KK battering ram helmet, and giant wolfshead themed polearm with rusty chains.

2753228652_5c43fd6421.jpg

skeleton centaurs, design copied from the spy theme.

2759246933_3b7d84fc70.jpg

steamtank. dwarven engineered, crowny crewed. armed with side sponsons, spinning orc slaying blades and a large positional main cannon.

2759247209_0324935a86.jpg

interior shot of the steamtank. furnace, cannon mechanisms, ammo, controls, targeting systems its all in there.

4379083850_3622b655ab.jpg

double headed crystal beast. the dwarves just had to keep digging dispite the wizards warnings...ive updated this moc since then with more detail but i havent taken pics yet sorry.

3257121015_1d4fde617b.jpg

orc warchief with massive hammer. had to modify a skeleton shield slightly to make this.

3257124049_373862b02b.jpg

scratch built gemmed dwarven hammer. those are tiny citrine oval cabachons set in there :tongue:

3257965406_872c0ba0d2.jpg

Dwarven gyrocopter. needs more dyno-might. flame belching cannons just arnt enough.

hope you like these!

2860152108_07fb9b7108.jpg

troll warlord, could be a minotaur... you decide! big spiked shield, horned KK battering ram helmet, and giant wolfs-head themed pole-arm with rusty chains.

Nice :thumbup: Do you mind if I ask how you attached the helmet?

4379083850_3622b655ab.jpg

double headed crystal beast. the dwarves just had to keep digging despite the wizards warnings...Ive updated this moc since then with more detail but i haven't taken pics yet sorry.

I have a feeling I seen this before or something like this.

The Dwarven gyrocopter is very nice, and I love the big hammer -- the flick-fire missile works well as the handle. :thumbup: I'd like to redo Harley Quinn's giant wooden mallet sometime, and I'd copy your hammer design if only the flick-fire missile came in tan! :hmpf_bad:

I have a feeling I seen this before or something like this.

Yep, me too, on brickshelf a while back:

99-posting.jpg

Your two-headed beast is nice, z-beam, but I think that "Crystal Master" has got you beat... yikes! :tongue:

Edited by Pellaeon

that crystal master is amazing! i have honestly never seen it before. love its spine, the clawed hands look great and th joints are amazing. definatly will have to revisit mine and see if i can improve it. unfortunatly a number of the clip sides to the ball joints had weakened and snapped so ill have to source a few more.

the gyrocopter was made on a buisness trip with a few agents sets and castle sets.

the warlords helm is attached using a single 1x1 technic brick, technic pin and the helm has a hole for the technic pin. i really enjoyed building this guy and his weapon.

thanks for the replies! i really enjoyed reading peoples comments on the thigs ive built.

ok heres some more pictures!

2860152786_f2e7ed1ca3.jpg

orc and troll army a while back. things have grown a fair bit since then...

3257965414_a1bb60dfd9.jpg

dwarf engineer with scoped rifle and multi-barrelled cannon.

3257965386_e798d0c51f.jpg

rear shot of the cannon .