Sign in to follow this  
user

Cyberpunk story

The rest of the gang quickley came out of the sewer and got around to the two ladies.

"And who are you?" Asked C.C.

"I'm Kiara and this is Sam." Said You know.

"Huh SAm I did'nt recognise you in RAT clothing." Said C.C.

"Oh your the person that got me into all of this!" Yelled Samantha.

"You should be thanking me." Said C.C frowning.

"And who or what is this thing?" Asked Samantha.

"Hey don't be so rude this guy is like a president to his people even if he is slightly insane." Said C.C.

"But we are going to fix that." Said Marcus.

"CC!" Jackson yelled, stumbling around the area. Jackson was holding a tracker device, tracking CC through the electronics on his person. It turns out, just like how in the past, when the police would track cell phones, they can now almost track anyone by any electronics, due to the fields of energy that are given off. "CC!" he called again.

The tracker said he was just around the corner...

Jackson swore; where could he be? The tracker couldn't be lying, he designed this particular one himself. Jackson started to enter the numbers into his briefcase...

"Jackson?" CC and a group of others were standing about fifteen feet away, around the corner. "Is that you?"

"There you are! I've been trying to find you all night. Why are you all here?"

"A long story, and some violence here and there... But I think we've found some new friends to help stop Borgiss! This is Marcus, Kiara, and Samantha."

He glared at the two women. "You're the two who went through the warehouses earlier, huh?"

"Yeah, why?" asked Samantha.

Jackson was still fiddling with his briefcase behind his back.

"No, no, I was just wondering. It's not often we get visitors..."

It clicked open. Finally!

Jackson whipped out a pistol from the small case, aiming it at CC.

"CC, get down!" Marcus shouted, pulling him down.

Jackson fired a shot, barely missing CC.

"Jackson, what are you doing?!"

"CC, no matter how hard you try, you can't stop Borgiss's plan. It's far too late. Maybe if you had come back sooner, you would have had a better chance..." he said. "All this time, I've been monitoring everything in the RATs, reporting information back to Borgiss, but this... this was just disappointing! At one point, there was a red light, and that was when you arrived at the warehouse district. Then I knew I had to put a stop to this myself."

"You're wrong, we can stop Borgiss. And we will. But first, we're gonna have to get you out of the way. We have no time for traitors like you," CC said, standing up.

"Sorry it had to come to this, CC, but it's my job," Jackson said. He pulled the trigger... but the gun only clicked.

"Maybe it would have helped if you had loaded the next bullet," said CC.

Marcus tackled Jackson, sending the gun flying through the air, and Jackson to the floor.

Marcus pulled him to his feet, and pushed him into a lower-level sewer pipe.

A splash, a crunch, and a scream could be heard fifteen feet below.

CC peered into the hole, and couldn't see anything.

"I'd like to see him get himself out of that one," said CC, disgusted that he was once friends with this traitor. "Guys, lets get out of here. It smells..."

Marcus continued looking down into the darkness. He'd never actually killed someone before. Sure he'd shot someone in the head, sliced off someone's arm, but to actually kill someone...Still, he tried his best not to add puke to the mixture of body, blood, and bone below. He turned to the rest of the group and sized them up.

"I think we have a chance against Solar-Com now. A robot assassin..." he pointed to Ichi,"...a 4-armed mutant..." he motioned toward Reptile,"...a hacker from the future..." he gestured toward CC,"...and...the rest of you. There is a possibility, however slight, that this whole chip thing can be stopped."

"Oh $#%@!" Shouted Jackson grabbing his broken arm.

"Gree, calling calling commander Gree." Said Jackson to a small device on his wrist.

"Yeth?" Said Gree.

"Your lisp has gotten worse since we last met. I'm going to need coordinates for the nearest passage to S-C headquarters. I have something very important to tell Borgiss." Said Jackson.

"There's one about 42 from your location to the left." Said Gree.

Inserge stood away from the group. He had been looting the bodies of dead miners and hadn't left the sewers, when he heard Jackson enter. Actually fall.

CRASH! A torrent off mucky sludge cascaded on top of him as he pulled himself to his feet. He was up to his chest in crap. "Oh $#%@!" Shouted Jackson as he cradled his broken arm. He lifted his arm to his mouth. "Gree, calling,” he hesitated, “Calling commander Gree." Inserge couldn't hear the response, but it was one word...one syllable.

"Your lisp has gotten worse since we last met. I'm going to need coordinates for the nearest passage to S-C headquarters." The last line of Jackson’s sentence was inaudible due to a large clanking noise. Gree, the person he was contacting said something that Inserge was unable to hear, and with that Jackson began wading over to a small set of bars, to climb out. He pulled his dripping form out of the slime and got into a crouching position. His drips resounded noisily in the long tunnel. It was the only noise, aside from a few shrieks from mutants further in the system. Jackson checked his ‘watch’ again and started walking straight down the endless dark corridor. Inserge knew where he was headed; there was a sewer service chamber with access to solar-com about 40-45 meters towards the left, which was the way he was headed. Unfortunately for the group, Inserge was still oblivious to Jackson’s treachery.

“greetings Jack.” Inserge said as he sauntered out of his hiding place.

Jackson leveled his gun to Inserge’s head, but apparently unperturbed, Inserge pulled out his own, while saying, “Hey, we’re on the same side, right!?”

“RiGHt.” Jackson said as he put his still unloaded gun back into his holster. “Yeah, I was, uh… I mistook you for one of the mutants er someone. You’re the uh, that other guy from C.C.’s little revolt right?.”

"Yep, though I hardly work for him, I see myself as more of a free-agent, and currently, I think that this guy needs as much help as he can get…”

“You’re right there.” Mumbled Jackson under his breath.

“…And you do to.” Finished Inserge, eyeing him suspiciously.

“Why?.” Said Jackson honestly.

“Down that corridor, the one you were thinking of taking, there is a hideously mutated spider-like beast, that I like to call Jessie.”

“Huh,” said Jackson, thinking.

“You will need my help if you want to make it to ‘S-C’.”

“Really?” said Jackson surprised at his luck. “That would be great.”

“Good, how much are you paying me…?”

"Come on. time is of the essence."

"Right."

Edited by dannylonglegs

"Time is of the essence? We have plenty of time he hasn't even started yet barely he is still collecting zerbite." Said warren. "i say we eat first."

"Ugghhh okay...." Said C.C.

"Can I come? I haven't eaten human food for decades!" Asked Reptile.

"As long as you don't go berserk like before I'll slip you some pizza or something when we're done." Said Marcus.

"I can't go inside?" Asked Reptile.

"Sorry but people haven't gotten used to the idea of mutants living among us plus you're still filthy from all that time in the sewer." Said C.C.

"Maybe once we get to cybro's we can get to the rebel base and get you washed give you some medical attention and maybe some new clothes." Said C.C.

Roger was sitting in his office very tired and very angry. His secretary told him there was a visitor for him.

"All right, Bring him up."

"Will do Sir."

A moment later a tall man walked in and Roger gasped.

"Remember me?" The tall man asked

"Remember you, well sure old friend."

Now of course the man's name was Arthur Dent.

"What brings you to my humble adobe?" Roger asked.

"Well I sort of need the RATs protection. In return I will give you something you treasure above all else."

"And what might that be?" Roger asked knowing plain well that what he wanted was never going to happen.

"In return I will give you..."

Stay tuned for the rest.

The gang made it to Cybro's.

"Hey reptile you wait here." Said C.C pointing to the alleyway. "I'll sneak you a few pieces of pizza okay?" Said C.C.

They all walked inside.

"Hey Ginko we have some bad news." Said Marcus.

"What is it?" Asked Ginko.

"Our friend jackson has turned against us." Said C.C.

"Really?" Asked Ginko. "he's one of our most highly respected members!"

"Sorry. Hey where'd inserge go?" Said C.C.

"I'll go outside and look for him you guys just enjoy the pizza." Said C.C grabbing a slice for Reptile.

"I'll come with you" Said Warren.

"Why?" Asked C.C.

"No offence but you don't seem like a fighter and this place is full of dangers" Said Warren.

"Okay sure." Said C.C.

They walked outside of the noisy club and went to go see reptile he was admiring some of the graffiti.

"Hey Reptile have you seen insurge?" Asked C.C.

"No sorry. Did you get me some pizza?" Asked Reptile.

"Yeah it's right here I hope you like meat lovers." Said C.C.

Reptile snatched the piece of pizza out of his hand and disgustingly chewed it up when he put it in his mouth his bottom jaw split in half to reveal more teeth. When he finally slurped down the peice of pizza his jaw fastened back together and he licked his lips with a long forked tongue.

"Mmmmmm thank you so much!" Said Reptile satisfied. Suddenly 4 people came down from above all dressed in RAT clothing and wearing black bandanas over their noses.

"Hey kid give us your credits!" Said The mysterious strangers. This greatly aggravated C.C saying the boys were only about a year older than him.

One of them pulled out a medium sized pistol with 6 laser canisters at the end of it and pointed it at C.C.

"Arrrggg..." Said C.C kinda scared more of just sick of being in this situation.

"Why do you need them anyway?" Asked C.C.

"To buy fuel!" Said A tall thin dark haired one one.

"Fuel?" asked C.C.

"Yes power rods we own the hoveroad trains of Terrel." Said a shorter red haired one.

"Sail road? Cool!" Said C.C.

"Why aren't you scared?" Asked the brown haired one holding him at gunpoint.

"look behind you." Said C.C.

The person actually did turn around and warren ripped the gun out of his hands and put it in his pocket.

"So can I see this sailroad?" asked C.C.

"Why should we let you see it?" Asked the gun guy.

"Because I'm quite highly thought of in the rebellion and we have the largest power rod reserve on terrel." Said C.C.

"Okay sure. I'm Arron." said Arron.

"Warren could you go get everyone else over here?" Asked C.C.

"Sure." Said Warren.

The group all made it to the 30th floor of the Cybro multi-complex aka a the "Spark city mall" the bottom was the pizza parlor that Ginko worked at the next 60 floors was a shopping center then the next 10 floors was a club and then the top 23 floors was the largest VR arcade on earth most famously known as the birth place of Krynoids 3. And there were two large structure pods on the sides of the building one being a hospital and the other being a large hotel/ hoveroad docking station. They made it there through the super efficiant magnet powered elevators. There's a total of 13 in the building and 4 of them go sideways too. When they finally made it they reached a massive probably 10 stories high room full of cargo crates and there were many bridges above there heads. C.C counted 7. Then they saw the trains they looked something like this...

4506832762_5574a6777d.jpg

they all had large power rods jutting out of the top (They worked somewhat like bumper cars the friction from the antenna gives them power).

"Wow..." Said C.C.

"So when will you give us our power rods?" They all asked at the same time.

"I think I have some in my backpack I could probably fuse them with one of my alien power cells so it'll work for the next 3459 years 30 days and 10 minutes but it'll cost you." Said C.C.

"How much?" Asked Arron.

"No money just let the rebellion use these whenever we need them." Said C.C.

Sorry for the double post I just came up with this idea during school and thought it was worth posting. I'll be making more of those trains later and make a map of the Cybro multi complex to help you guys understand what the building is like. :classic:

Edited by computerbug

"I will give you the codes to the Solar com Mainframe." Said arthur

"First off, even if you are my friend why on earth would you go to the trouble to get codes?"

"Well um, I was hoping you would just accept..."

Arthur pulls a gun out of his pocket and Roger kicks it out of his hand.

"Not so fast are we, friend?" Said Roger

Roger pulls the trigger while arthur gets his head filled with bullets.

*Sigh*

"You weren't joking about that spider." Said Jackson as he stared into the next chamber. Thick sticky grotesque webs shrouded the sewer walls. They were black; hard to see in the almost light-less environment, but they stuck out do to their organic structure. in some places the ceiling dripped with black slime, creating stalactites and stalagmites and even pillars of the ooze.

"Don't touch that," Inserge said as Jackson eyed on of the column, "It's probably bad for you."

The tunnel snaked on, and Inserge and Jackson cautiously made there way through. After a minute of walking in the alien environment, Jackson heard a shuffling noise. Suddenly a laptop sized spider with longlegs (tehee) launched from the ceiling towards Jackson's head. Simultaneously Inserge pulled out one of his guns and shot it, while Jackson ducked, covering his head.

" 'The ****! You've lived down here for how long and haven't managed to kill that thing!?" He yelled, pointing at the shriveled, giant spider.

"Ssssh," hushed Inserge, "Shut-up, that's a baby. Dam* thing's multiplying."

"I wonder how big the mommy is?" Stated Jackson, trying to hide his fear.

"Big." said Inserge bluntly.

The group headed back to the base of Cybro's by sailroad.

Then they headed over to the dumpster but C.C stayed behind to look around his new home.

He then ran into somebody who emmediately jumped backward facing the group dropping lots of papers and folders. She seemed to be extremely paranoid about something. She looked like a typical cybergoth. Crazy black hair, bulky goggles on her forehead, black makeup, and a short sleeved black shirt with a large gray "X" on the front with a long sleeved striped shirt under it. She also had very bulky black boots with various chrome details on them and a few wires here and there.

"So sorry about that." Said C.C picking up some of the folders. They were labeled "Conspiracy" "Gov Tech" and "Government secrets"

"Don't touch those!" she said taking them out of his hands.

"What are they?" Asked C.C.

"You wouldn't understand!" She said.

"You'd be suprised." Said C.C.

"But that information would be important to our mission!" Said C.C.

"What are ou talking about?!? You're crazy!" She said.

"Wait! It's Solar-com!" Said C.C.

"What about that horrible corporation?" She said.

"I know about there plan! We are the rebellion!" Said C.C.

"You know about the plan?" She said. "Whatever I saw your group and your group of sad little misfits isn't big enough to take them down!"

"But this isn't our whole group. There is probably a hundred more. Cybro's multicomplex is our base of operations." Said C.C.

"So give us those documents! if you joined us we could stop them." "you seem to know things that could help us."

I don't believe that you've actually even done anything yet." She said.

"Oh yeah? I've spied on Borgiss and saw the whole thing!" Said C.C.

"Prove it!" She said.

C.C ripped the Detectix off his belt and pressed a few buttons and showed the recording to her. She ripped the device out of his hands and studied it.

"What is this thing?" she asked.

"One of my inventions." Said C.C.

"You invented this?" She said.

"Well most of it." Said C.C.

"Where'd you get the rest." She asked.

"Errrr ummm... The future." Said C.C.

"What?" She asked.

"It's a long story. What you're holding is the most high tech piece of technology on this planet it is a fusion of alien technology and my modifications."

"What other things have you invented?" Shae asked. C.C pulled the C-bug out of his backpack and pressed a button causing the robot arms to extrude from his backpack.

She looked shocked and jumped back.

"You made that?!?!" She asked.

All of the devices retreated.

"Yes so will you join us?" He asked .

"Sure." She said.

"But what's you'r name? We need your info in the computers." Said C.C.

"My names Gwen but my friends call me... Well if I had any friends they'd call me Spectre." Said Gwen.

Sign in to follow this