commdr_neyo

Bring Back Lego Ninja!

Way to bring it back from the depths. :tongue:

Rightfully so, I never saw this. I would love for this to come back as well. When I came out of my dark ages, I bought all these sets again. What a great theme.

Now that this topic is active again I guess I could chime in.

Personally the Ninjago line is enough for my desires. I find the structures very well done and some great printing on the pieces as well. I just added a handful of samurai from the collectable figs. Then I moved the silly skeletons to my fantasy era skeleton armies and boom there is a nice far eastern ninja theme. I just didn't buy any of the goofy vehicles. Those were truly aweful.

Edited by DaleDVM

Ninjago is ok and has some good minifigs and parts but still isn't up to what the old Ninja line was. I would love to see the Ninja (/Samurai) line return without spinners, modern vehicles and such. A Pirates vs Ninja line would be fun and entertaining as would a Viking vs Ninja theme.

Count me in as signed on this even though I doubt Lego will do it...but that is where MOCs come in.

To be perfectly honest, I prefer Ninjago over the original line, although I never got any classic ones. But Ninjago is a lot more fun, has introduced a TV that doesn't make the audience :sick: (G@lidor), and has brilliant minifigs.

the old ninja was 1000 times better than this blasted ninjago (though I would say that as im an old man with a nostalga complex), count my vote though I doubt it will do any good. :sweet:

I prefer the original concept of the Ninja line as well involving Feudal Japan, imagine if they were to make it again today with all the great techniques and colors implemented in other themes. :wub:

I can just imagine if they got into civilian sets, it would be amazing. :oh:

I would definately agree that the old line is a lot better than then new one, and I'm no old man with nostalgia. I do love the figures and buildings from the theme, really well done. I even did buy some of the sets, the fire temple was awesome! BUT I just think that those vehicles don't belong in that theme at all, it really ruined the line for some people. :sick: But I guess kids would be interested in that stuff.

I'm just still hoping for some classic ninjas and samurai. :thumbup:

I prefer the original concept of the Ninja line as well involving Feudal Japan, imagine if they were to make it again today with all the great techniques and colors implemented in other themes. :wub:

I can just imagine if they got into civilian sets, it would be amazing. :oh:

All you have to do is look to the Fire Temple to bet an idea of the awesomeness that could come of a new historic Ninja theme. No ATVs or helicopters in sight. :tongue: