Sign in to follow this  
Ingmar

Who is he ?

Good evening everyone, excuse-me for disturbing, or if this is the wrong place, or if I'm a noob, but I have to say that I made some research and didn't find anything, that's why I wanted to put the question on the forum...The fact is that I made a quite surprising discovery last time I bought a lego batch in a bric-a-brac sale :

imgp3283.jpg

I did'nt care about this fig, thinking it was an ordinary plastic character mixed up with the bricks I had bought, looking like a hybrid between a knight and Darth Vader, until I saw the lego logo on the back :

imgp3285.jpg

I can't see the collection this fig belongs to, but I'm curious and would like to know your wise opinion about the unidentified object...

Humbly, Ingmar.

Edited by Ingmar

I think its from a Happy Meal from Mc Donalds. :laugh: Or a cereal box.

One of those cheap cons like the Toa of Light thing at Burger King.

It's Vladek ( I have no idea if that's the right spelling, its been so long :blush: ) from Knights Kingdom BTW.

Edited by The crazy one

I think its from a Happy Meal from Mc Donalds. :laugh: Or a cereal box.

One of those cheap cons like the Toa of Light thing at Burger King.

It's Vladek ( I have no idea if that's the right spelling, its been so long :blush: ) from Knights Kingdom BTW.

Yeah, it's from McD's Happy Meal. Oh, wait, it might be from a cereal box :wacko:

Edited by prateek

I have seen it somewhere on Brickset. Most afols didn't like it.

I searched for you, It has number 4943.

Promotial release with Nestle cereals in Germany and other european countries.

I got one free with cereal. It came with a spear and a dark red shield and some stickers. The figure itself is a bit useless, the shield is great for many MOCs and the spear is very greebly. It looks like whoever had that figure also had one of the other knights because the shield belongs to another.

I got one free with cereal. It came with a spear and a dark red shield and some stickers. The figure itself is a bit useless, the shield is great for many MOCs and the spear is very greebly. It looks like whoever had that figure also had one of the other knights because the shield belongs to another.

Mmm, I got 3 MISP in my stocking last year, even though they were released ages ago :grin: I opened them, as the value isn't that high (although if I'd realised Shadows was on the hunt... :devil: )

I've used the shields now and then, and have used a couple of the weapons in early stages of MOCs, before removing them due to more aesthetic alternatives; and I used a sticker from the Danju fig in this MOC.

The fig itself is shockingly bad, though.

Bad is the less we can say of course, we easily understand why the fig is not appreciated by afol, and I agree with them...I remember several other promotional collections we could find in Happy Meals, and it was not so bad I think. Thank you for the clarification ;)