Sign in to follow this  
Brickmaster

Safe & Cost effective shipping methods?

I am relatively new to the realm of actually shipping things; I guess I always took it for granted when I was the buyer.

I am coming across troubles when it comes to finding a viable and cost effective shipping method. USPS doesn't seem to get any cheaper than 5 bucks than for a small package, and I'm not sure if I can send a regular bubble wrap envelope in the mail with a regular stamp.

I am mostly looking to sell my mini figures; does anyone have any veteran advice in this area? Given that alot of the figures I would like to sell are worth over $10 dollars each, I really want to make sure I get everything right, and safe.

I also thought this would be fitting for the buying & selling section; and I found no other threads in the search relating to this.

Thanks for any help, guys!

Usually the lowest price to ship minifigures is using a very simlar service like lettermail. Its fast but conditions are theres no tracking or insurance. But i say thats probably the most cost effective shipping method.

Buy your supplies in bulk online and consider getting a printer access to a printer that can handle printing postage. You can bubble mailers for about $0.30 per piece and plastic zip bags at $0.01 each. If you print your own postage you can save a trip to the post office as they will pick up you mail for you.

You might also need a postal scale if you plan on being extremely accurate and will use it often.

Check esupply.com store and gtbag.com

Sign in to follow this