Sign in to follow this  
roxio

Possible sets to be on sale at year end......?

Just looking through my S@H order history for when the year-end sale starts and what bargains we might hope for

On Boxing day 2008 I got the 10144 Sandcrawler for £75, 7662 MTT for £54 and 7678 Droid Gunship for £17 :thumbup:

Previous year I got the 6210 Jabba Barge for £42 :tongue:

What might we expect / hope for this year-end ?

Sets I've held off from buying so far hoping for a discount include :

6212 X-Wing

7670 Hailfire Droid

7673 Magnaguard Fighter

7680 Twilight

7671 At-AP

10178 AT-AT

Any others that people are after ?

I'm hoping that the Twilight is reduced at some stage, it's the only 2009 set that I haven't yet purchased.

I want to pick up the Death Star if it gets reduced by 10-15%.

Also I wouldn't mind getting one or two more Republic Attack Gunships and a further AT-TE.

I reckon Vader's TIE. It's overpriced (at least here in Aus) and every single shop has heaps of stock of it and even when on sale it moves pretty slowly off the shelves.

Well, LEGO Indy is the obvious one, since several sets have already been clearanced out in stores as well as S@H, including Shanghai Chase. I'd imagine ALL the Lego Indy sets will be gone by year-end.

Also, there are quite a few US sales for Black Friday.

Indiana Jones Temple Escape $42 at Toys R Us

Clone Wars Twilight $59 at Toys R Us

Agents Mobile Command Center $53 at Toys R Us

Troll Warship $50 at Target

Indiana Jones Crystal Skull Temple $50 at Target

I personally think you should buy the X-wing now, that set has been out for well over 2 years, close to 3. I bought that 2 apartments ago, and I live in a house now. Seriously, I'd worry about that just randomly being out of stock one day.

I agree with Big Cam. I was shocked to see 6212 in a TRU last summer. But, well over a year later, it's still on S@H, and in a lot of stores. I'd expect it to disappear by years-end.

Sign in to follow this