Evil Willy

MOC Ship The lotus

Ok, now you've taken pictures of the MOC against a white background! Good work! Didn't expect you to create a new thread for it though, but nevermind. If this thread is not successful I shall merge it with the other.

Now, what further feedback do you require? I'd be satisfied with the amount of feedback you got the first time round. But anyway...

Well see I tried to picture as much detail as possible....If you want you guys could ask for pics of various areas of the ship. I can take macro pic so I can get very close in. But want I really want are things to change..If you see anything that would be better thn tell me!

Thanks!

Why are there two flames burning so closely to the ship's wheel? Under windy conditions that could be quite dangerous!

The two rear canons are too large to be seated there. They would be very hard to load and would possible tip the boat causing an unlucky mate to be tossed over board. You may want to design smaller canons for the back or at least move them back a little so they can be loaded.

I think you should switch the owl in front for a pink or red flower.

What kind of red flower? Yes I know I wanted that..But the green stems looked awfull. as for the cannons this isnt the first time I have this told...And I need ideas of where to put the (I need 4 cannons on this ship) and the flames will be looked at..Possibly add yellow stude like the carribean clipper.

What kind of red flower?

This one -clickit

This one -duplo

This one -system

This one -scala

Clickit could work.

I really like the duplo one but it may be hard to attach properly.

These are classic and easy to find. A red or dark pink would look best I think.

The scala flowers are harder to find but are by far the best. They are small though.

Instead of a green stem use a brown one.

REPEAT: Why do you need 4 cannons on this ship, Willy? How did you arrive at that figure?

Willy! You say you wanted feedback on your MOC so be sure to answer questions and posts by every, not just the last person posting. Otherwise the posters you miss might not be as persistent as I am and you shall miss out on the feedback you seek.

I need 4 cannons because in evil stevies pirate game my ship is class 4 and 4 cannons is the mas I can carry.

Fullshotdark.jpg

Is it just me or is this image a little dark? Willy is it possible you can take this one again with better lighting and slightly zoomed in so I can see a bit more detail?

not this time..Haha but I did watch Blackbeard the pirate not long ago. As for the pic I cant now cause the cam is at my dads work.

Well Willy you tell ol Phes what to comment about? Ol Phes is recovering from last night's fiesta and is somewhat incognitive at the moment...

Willy is it possible you can take this one again with better lighting and slightly zoomed in so I can see a bit more detail?

Were you planning on doing that anytime soon? :D

Best sails ever :) Thank you so much Mr. tole for the wonderful comments, if you want to know how to make them just look at my tutorial, its in my signature.

I have to say I think the same, I was really hoping I would see other peoples design and get some good feedback on the sails tutorial, but no one has made any with it, its a pitty.

I will be soon enough Willy. I need some time to make a ship first. But it will be featuring custom sails made using your technique. My sails may need a little extra work though as I plan on making them decorated and I will probably need to add more to them to get them able to be painted and protected after the painting.

In fact I will be making two or more ships, a pirate vessel and an imperial galleon with the posibility of some small merchant ships.

I will of course give credit where credit is due. ;-)