Sign in to follow this  
IronArtist

New X men Origins, Wolverine.

Allright quick update. I have just finished the Wolvie with leather jacket. Added to first post.

Edited by IronArtist

4088100340_82ed4f6403.jpg

--> Nice job on the jacket, althought I still have problems with the face design. I miss the hair structure on the mutton chops... it's to clean for me. But that's your view and all my respect for it.

4060039050_14ff5b4bbe.jpg

--> Nice pattern.

4059295255_2614a52ba4.jpg

--> Nicely done, like the dog tag with ball chain... although I find that to much muscles are showed. Maybe if you stylize the muscle parts a bit or don't connect them I think it will look better. Also... maybe you could add some folds instead of muscles. But that's just my view of course.

4060039204_0c0f0f121a.jpg

--> Nice.

Amazing decals.Lumberjack Logan is really cool,I like the jacket but around the pocket it looks like there is something white.The oter 2 decals are cool and I like how the t-shirt has many shades of white.

Gamer.

Edited by Gamer

Nice job on the jacket :thumbup:

Were you planning anything else for Wolverine? :wink:

Greetings,

CF W

I have since completely re- done my Lognan in the leather jacket to be more Lego'esque, having to sacrifice some detail in the process. I may re-do the other three decals in some time.

Bit of a bump here.

4785167645_09cd9fb0a5.jpg

Some one was good enough to create a custom utilizing my generously distributed decals, shame about the situation in full:

Just found someone trying to pass of my decals as his own for profit and am slightly outraged. If anyone onn the boards here recognises this flickr account or screen name please let me know so I can have a few words about this to the plagerizer themself.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amadgunslinger/4785167645

Face-palm! :sadnew:

Four years later and people still be jacking my intellectual property! Why do I even bother sharing? Why, because I'm an awesome dude. That's why!

To coincide with the new The Wolverine movie starring Hugh Jackman, I decided to update my old Wolvie decal. Is it just me or is there something eerily familiar with the new MARVEL licensed mini-figures? Well they say imitation is the highest form of flattery, after all!

NEW!

jacket-wolviecopy_zps5d73a610.jpgNEWWolverinecopy_zps731ff7e6.jpg

Edited by IronArtist

Try posting images that work. Or exist.

As for the previous post you made years ago, I know Tyler personally. He makes is own decals (made some for me as well) and he makes his all from scratch.

-Omi

Well, both you and Tyler are equally deluded!. I clearly made all of these decals, just read back into the thread! Your pen-pal Tyler can say whatever he likes because I have the psd. files to prove it. So, suck me!

I clearly made all of these decals, just read back into the thread!

What decals? There is nothing here. All you have are broken links and photos.

And as I stated, Tyler makes his own decals from scratch.

And no I'm not going to suck you. Don't flatter yourself.

-Omi