Sign in to follow this  
snefroe

2006 sets have arrived

The new sets are also available at Tru in Denmark.

Actually it was a surprise for me to find the sets this early, because useally the sets comes out nearly a month later then the releasedate givin by TLG.

Actually it was a surprise for me to find the sets this early, because useally the sets comes out nearly a month later then the releasedate givin by TLG.

Yeah I just found some of the new city sets at the tru close to where I work - unfortunately no exo-force |-/

KimT

[check my gallery for pics of 7902 and 7891]

Yeah I just found some of the new city sets at the tru close to where I work - unfortunately no exo-force |-/

KimT

[check my gallery for pics of 7902 and 7891]

Actually there was no exo-force, beacuse that they arent coming to Denmark before February.

Not until February - nooooo this can't be :'(

LEGO is from Denmark - we should be the FIRST to EVERYTHING >:(

KimT

Not until February - nooooo this can't be :'(

KimT

Yeah also what i think... Cant the nxt come sooner?!?!? :'(

KimT

I totally agree with you about that matter.

BTW the new Boba's Slave 1 is first coming out in June :( , and the 3 bigger exoforce sets are coming out in august, unlike june as listed in the german catalog.

Well, if they're in Belgium, the might just be in the Netherlands too. There's no Bart Smit around, so I'll go and check my local toy store (Intertoys) this week.

EDIT: Just went there but they didn't have new sets yet. A local store did have them though, I picked up the only 2 SW sets they had, the V-Wing and the TIE Interceptor. Great little sets for my collection!

Sign in to follow this