ADHO15

Clone Conflict Discussion

Wait there's a map? Um I must not have gotten the images cause I don't have WS word but wordpad which does'nt do images. ADHO15 could you send the images over my P.M thanks alot.

I have an idea! Print screen the table onto an image editor, save it, and upload it to brickshelf or Flickr. :thumbup:

I do things like that quite often. :grin:

Wait there's a map? Um I must not have gotten the images cause I don't have WS word but wordpad which does'nt do images. ADHO15 could you send the images over my P.M thanks alot.

In the spreadsheet, there are pics of the maps. However, due to a complete change to the system, I will be updating the first post with all the information from the word document and the spreadsheet. I've just uploaded the two maps.

I have an idea! Print screen the table onto an image editor, save it, and upload it to brickshelf or Flickr. :thumbup:

I do things like that quite often. :grin:

WhiteFang suggested that to me by PM. That seems to be the easiest option, so look out for those in the first post later on today.

I've added links to everything in the stats spreadsheet to the first post.

Hope you all find it useful. :classic:

I can only see how the vihcels. (I still don't know how to spell that :sceptic: )

Excuse me? What do you mean?

You can only see how the vehicles what?

Excuse me? What do you mean?

You can only see how the vehicles what?

I belive what he means is that he can only see pictures of the vehicles, not the maps you were refering to.

I belive what he means is that he can only see pictures of the vehicles, not the maps you were refering to.

Oh, I see. Thanks Zapper Brick. Are you going to enter?

FORCES, do you mean you are having trouble with the links in the first post or somewhere else? All those links work fine for me.

You said we could use the speeder bike from 7655 but what about the turret that comes with it. :sceptic:

Nope. Just vehicles, no turrets. Sorry. :classic:

Much better, thanks ADHO. One last question is: what's the difference between the Missile Walker and the Clone walker? Which is from the battle pack?

Also, I only have one CIS leader (Grievous). Can I still play with only one?

Much better, thanks ADHO. One last question is: what's the difference between the Missile Walker and the Clone walker? Which is from the battle pack?

Also, I only have one CIS leader (Grievous). Can I still play with only one?

As I said in the rules, the missile walker is the two-seater, missile-loaded one from the clone BP and the clone walker is the tiny one that came in the Daily Mirror promo.

You can play with as many as you have. There's no minimum limit. Just Grievous will be fine. You'll just miss out on certain bonus abilities.

FORCES, do you mean you are having trouble with the links in the first post or somewhere else? All those links work fine for me.

Probably not, consider my clone/CIS army is so close to nonexistance that you could walk through it. :tongue:

As I said in the rules, the missile walker is the two-seater, missile-loaded one from the clone BP and the clone walker is the tiny one that came in the Daily Mirror promo.

You can play with as many as you have. There's no minimum limit. Just Grievous will be fine. You'll just miss out on certain bonus abilities.

Ah, thanks.

One MORE question. :tongue: I probably won't be able to find all of my Hailfire and Spider Droid pieces in time, so can I use a different picture for those? I did a review on that set if you want more proof. Never mind, I just found all of the little pieces for them. I should have the pics up this week.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I don't have the AAT, either, so I don't have the comm. thingy. Wouldn't the Platoon Attack Craft be the comm. transport, though, since it has a satellite dish?

Nope. Just vehicles, no turrets. Sorry. :classic:

No problem just asking

Hey ADHO15, the two first links to the data sheets for the Confederacy and Republic don't work. Is it just me?

No, I have the same problem :hmpf_bad:

Probably not, consider my clone/CIS army is so close to nonexistance that you could walk through it. :tongue:

Never mind then. :classic:

Hey ADHO15, the two first links to the data sheets for the Confederacy and Republic don't work. Is it just me?
No, I have the same problem :hmpf_bad:

I think I've fixed the links. They should work now.

If they still don't, the pics are in the CC folder in my Brickshelf folder. :wink:

One MORE question. :tongue: I probably won't be able to find all of my Hailfire and Spider Droid pieces in time, so can I use a different picture for those? I did a review on that set if you want more proof. Never mind, I just found all of the little pieces for them. I should have the pics up this week.

Alright then. :thumbup:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I don't have the AAT, either, so I don't have the comm. thingy. Wouldn't the Platoon Attack Craft be the comm. transport, though, since it has a satellite dish?

Do you mean the MTT? The com. transport comes in the newer MTT set.

The Platoon Attack Craft comes in a set on its own and carries battle droids.

For what periods of time will a battle be for? And is an AT-TE a command vehicle?

Having never played the game before, I cannot say for sure. I'll have a much better understanding after the first game.

Do you mean 'does it need a commander'? Yes, it does.

Thats what I mean, those links don't work for me.

Thats what I mean, those links don't work for me.

None of them? Still? I've fixed the ones that don't work and they're now fine for me.

Yo ADHO, this looks very interesting!

If I join in would I be able to use my AV-7? Or any other MOC of non released canon droids or vehicles i.e. crab droids, ASN assassin droids, etc?

Can heroes be mounted on BARCs or other speeder bikes?

Yo ADHO, this looks very interesting!

If I join in would I be able to use my AV-7? Or any other MOC of non released canon droids or vehicles i.e. crab droids, ASN assassin droids, etc?

Can heroes be mounted on BARCs or other speeder bikes?

No, I'm afraid not. No custom figs, vehicles or weapons are allowed.

Of course. Heroes can be mounted on any vehicles, but there are some units who gain special abilities by being on certain vehicles or in certain positions in them.

I do recommend that you join. :sweet:

Hey ADHO15! Is it a little late to change sides? After comparing my armies with photos I took, CIS have the upper hand. :grin:

I may post the pictures tonight btw.

Hey ADHO15! Is it a little late to change sides? After comparing my armies with photos I took, CIS have the upper hand. :grin:

I may post the pictures tonight btw.

Not at all. From the sounds of it, we might have more CIS players than Republic, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Great! I haven't seen many, so that may get the ball rolling. :classic: