Bonaparte

10210 Imperial Flagship - UPCOMING SET!!!

At present im frantically trying to find a shop in brisbane that stocks it... seems once again Australia is behind the 8 ball. although it does give me a chance to save up some cash.

anyone in brissy got this beast?? if so please let me know when and where you found it - Cheers!!

I'd say watch out for the big chains (Target, Kmart, Myer, DJs, TRU) to have sales or "exclusive" sets then the Imperial Flagship will be out here.

I ordered 2 of these from S@H! Yay! Total cost was $604.98. Stupid standard shipping of $45. Will get it in 18 days! ffs.

EDIT: Looks like the Imperial Flagship is now "Backorders accepted, expected ship date 29 Jan 2010" in most countries, except USA.

Edited by d00dz

EDIT: Looks like the Imperial Flagship is now "Backorders accepted, expected ship date 29 Jan 2010" in most countries, except USA.

[Luke Skywalker] Nooooooooo! [/Luke Skywalker]

If they hadn't given the wrong release date, making me order some stuff from eBay instead, I'd have ordered mine now.

Or maybe it was never actually released on the first and they meant to list it as 'backorders accepted'. Which means all those who have ordered it already won't actually get it in up to 18 days...

But then, some people have got it from the Lego shops already. So was the first batch really small, or what? Or just that popular?

Edited by David Thomsen

I think it must be very popular, many people have bought two and most of us have bought at least one. :pir-grin:

just a curiousity question: does anyone know if this set will havethe normal shooting cannons in the USA, or will they still be the non-firing type?

just a curiousity question: does anyone know if this set will havethe normal shooting cannons in the USA, or will they still be the non-firing type?

They have the shooting ones thank goodness. I love them. :pir-sweet: I can't stand the none-shooting ones because they are not nearly as much fun. :pir-hmpf_bad: Yeah they got the cool emplem thingy on the top but all it does is just sit there. I hope Lego never brings back the none-shooting ones. Also the new shooting canons don't seem to be as powerful and thereby you don't loose as many cannon balls. Although come to think of it I don't remember my old shooting cannons every shooting as far as some of the other members on this forum brag about so I am a bit skeptical :pir-sceptic: when I hear that they shoot 5 meters.

Ahoy all!

This be me first post since joining Classic-Pirates yesterday. I just wanted to say hi and let you all know that I have been a Lego fan since I was a wee tot but this is the first time I have joined an online community for LEGOS. My son Henry and I love the new Pirates theme and he has all the 2009 sets now. We have fun building and battling all the time, with him always being the pirates and me the imperials, but I don't mind. He just got BBB for Christmas and we have already started modding it to add crows nest and larger foredeck and a small brig.

Anyhow, as for the topic on hand I just bought the Imperial Flagship at the local Lego store in Discover Mills mall in Duluth GA. They had her prominently displayed in a covered case and I found 2 units on the shelf. I don't know if the they had more in storage in back. I used up all my LEGO VIP points to ease the burden on my wallet but of course earned more with this large purchase. I notice the rest of the Pirates line is almost gone from in-store stock except for some Kraken Attackin' and Cannon Battles. I did get 4 Cannon Battles so I can beef up the flagship's crew and arsenal. I was going to get some more Soldier's Arsenal sets too, but I guess I will have to get them somewhere else.

Do you think the LEGO online store will restock them and other Pirates sets before they are discontinued? Or is this it now for Pirates stock? :pir_bawling:

Ahoy all!

This be me first post since joining Classic-Pirates yesterday. I just wanted to say hi and let you all know that I have been a Lego fan since I was a wee tot but this is the first time I have joined an online community for LEGOS. My son Henry and I love the new Pirates theme and he has all the 2009 sets now. We have fun building and battling all the time, with him always being the pirates and me the imperials, but I don't mind. He just got BBB for Christmas and we have already started modding it to add crows nest and larger foredeck and a small brig.

Anyhow, as for the topic on hand I just bought the Imperial Flagship at the local Lego store in Discover Mills mall in Duluth GA. They had her prominently displayed in a covered case and I found 2 units on the shelf. I don't know if the they had more in storage in back. I used up all my LEGO VIP points to ease the burden on my wallet but of course earned more with this large purchase. I notice the rest of the Pirates line is almost gone from in-store stock except for some Kraken Attackin' and Cannon Battles. I did get 4 Cannon Battles so I can beef up the flagship's crew and arsenal. I was going to get some more Soldier's Arsenal sets too, but I guess I will have to get them somewhere else.

Do you think the LEGO online store will restock them and other Pirates sets before they are discontinued? Or is this it now for Pirates stock? :pir_bawling:

I think that they will restock. And if by some awful curse that they didn't there is always ebay and bricklink.com. :pir-classic:

I think that they will restock. And if by some awful curse that they didn't there is always ebay and bricklink.com. :pir-classic:

It seems like they're getting rid of the two impulse sets though, which is unfortunate :pir-sceptic: . Soldiers arsenal was on clearance and pirate survival was listed as sold out or call to check availability.

Also, it seems that Walmart and Toys 'R Us will no longer be carrying Pirates.

Edited by Joe H

I checked with Lego australia and they say that the 10210 will not be carried by any retail shops other than specific lego centres. that and the Shop at home thing... *sigh* this set just keeps getting more expensive........

I checked with Lego australia and they say that the 10210 will not be carried by any retail shops other than specific lego centres. that and the Shop at home thing... *sigh* this set just keeps getting more expensive........

:pir_bawling:

Nooooooooo.... it's getting so hard for ppl in Australia to get this set without putting lots of money towards postage.

Sigh, i can probably by it at RRP but when you add the postage, it's gonna be way out of my budget.

Lego centres? whereabout are these?

:pir_bawling:

Nooooooooo.... it's getting so hard for ppl in Australia to get this set without putting lots of money towards postage.

Sigh, i can probably by it at RRP but when you add the postage, it's gonna be way out of my budget.

Lego centres? whereabout are these?

been trying to find that out using customer service but i keep getting an answer machine.... will let you know when i know.

my plan is to either buy them from a lego shop that stocks them or S@H then pay for a currier to ship to my address.... (presumably these locations will be in sydney or melbourne) does anyone know if TLG will let you do that though?

lets be honest postage at AU$45 per set is pretty steep especially if your going for multiple buys

..... and theres Aust post :jollyroger: :pir-skull: *SHUDDER!!!* :pir-skull: :jollyroger: i'd rather fly to where ever the hell it is i need to go and pick it up in person :pir-sceptic:

*UPDATE*

i think the lego centres means the Moored lego educational centres, there is one is brisbane which i've contacted and aren't able to help.

the other is in melbourne:

37 Hall Street

Moonee Ponds Victoria 3039

Ph. 03 9372 8728 Fax: 03 9372 8727

maybe worth giving them a ring.....

Edited by Aquila D'oro

been trying to find that out using customer service but i keep getting an answer machine.... will let you know when i know.

my plan is to either buy them from a lego shop that stocks them or S@H then pay for a currier to ship to my address.... (presumably these locations will be in sydney or melbourne) does anyone know if TLG will let you do that though?

lets be honest postage at AU$45 per set is pretty steep especially if your going for multiple buys

..... and theres Aust post :jollyroger: :pir-skull: *SHUDDER!!!* :pir-skull: :jollyroger: i'd rather fly to where ever the hell it is i need to go and pick it up in person :pir-sceptic:

*UPDATE*

i think the lego centres means the Moored lego educational centres, there is one is brisbane which i've contacted and aren't able to help.

the other is in melbourne:

37 Hall Street

Moonee Ponds Victoria 3039

Ph. 03 9372 8728 Fax: 03 9372 8727

maybe worth giving them a ring.....

Thank you for the tip Aquila D'oro :pir-classic:

I've rung them and they didn't have it in stock (got a young-ish sales assistant on the phone and she got confused with Brickbeard Bounty). I asked if they will be getting it in the near future and again, no definite answer.

I've been to their place before, which is actually about 5 min from my house (well my soon to be old house) and while they do get some exclusive in from time to time, you cannot place any order through them.

Sigh, I guess we're getting nowhere here. :pir_bawling:

Arent Lego Aust currently moving warehouses? So It's pretty hard to get new stock in I think.

yea Lego Aust are terrible for lack of support here.

well so far all ive managed to do is leave a message for the customer service office detailing my plan of buying mutiple sets and curriering them. hopefully she will get back to me sometime soon.....

... and if lego aust is moving warehouses... wouldnt it be nice if some products fell off the back of a truck ... in our general direction :pir_laugh2::pir-tongue:

What the heck? On the website it says 'backorders accepted, shipping estimated 5th February'. So I place an order just to make sure I don't miss out a second time, they send me an email telling me the ship is on backorder... and then I get another email just now telling me my order has been shipped!!!

I think the whole system is a bit messed up. They clearly have stock. Anyway, I'll getting my 10210 much sooner than expected, which is awesome. :pir-wub:

Edit: No, wait. It was just the free keyring I got with my order. I guess I still have over a month to wait.

Edited by David Thomsen

I wonder why the Imperial Flagship is backordered everywhere but the U.S. That sure doesn't make a lot of sense. :pir-sceptic: I mean it doesn't bother me since I live in the U.S. :pir-classic: but, why did Lego not keep a bigger stock for their European stores and warehouses.

Edited by bengun

OK, does anyone know if this is avaliable in LEGOLAND California? I live right next to it and can eaisily pick it up next time I visit :pir-look:

I would think that they would. I mean your talking about the biggest Lego place in the US. I was wondering though when are they going to expire the Imperial Flagship? I wanted to get several of them and I am only able to get so many so fast. Do any of you have any imformation in regards to when they will expire this beautiful ship? :pir-sceptic:

Edited by bengun

Anyone know if and when this set will be available in all stores and not only in the Lego-store and S&H? I remember that the Medieval Market Village came out in January in the S&H and in June in all stores. Will it so also be for the Imperial Flagship? Thanks! :pir-cry_happy:

I would think that they would. I mean your talking about the biggest Lego place in the US. I was wondering though when are they going to expire the Imperial Flagship? I wanted to get several of them and I am only able to get so many so fast. Do any of you have any imformation in regards to when they will expire this beautiful ship? :pir-sceptic:

My Guess is that we have a least a Year, If not longer. The Imperial Flag Ship is NOT part of the Pirate Line. The pirate sets are in 6000's this set is in the 10000's and part of an exclussive Line (not sure if that is the offical name) Just like the Medieval Market Village 10193