Sign in to follow this  
Lord Augusta

398/10021 USS Constellation discussion

I dont know if anyone posted it before. But I find it in brickset today and seems that not many people mentioned about it. Just share to you.

10021, a re-release set 398 from 1978.

10021-1.jpg

That's interesting.

I've never heard anything about this ship.

I found this pic:

10021-1.jpg

I think this picture shows us that it was a model instead of a minifig-scale ship.

EDIT: here's a link to the official ship.

Edited by saberwing

I think you'll find that many people do know it. In fact, it's a pretty famous model, probably in part because LEGO re-released it a few years ago as an exclusive, set number 10021.

By today's standards the model may not be all that exciting, but I remember seeing it in an old catalogue when I was a child and wanting one badly. I never did get one, but I own two of the re-released versions -not so much for the model, but because they were a fantastic source for small plates.

Cheers,

Ralph

yes, it is a re- release set as I wrote above. 10021, a re-release set 398 from 1978.

Besides, if talking about "model", I was attracted by the "modular house" recently, especially 10185. Really a MUST HAVE set. :pir-devil:

I am think of having one and changing its decoration to make it fits our pirate's time line.

Unfortunately I am still "thinking", as all my money gone, "robbed" by the pirates and their 6285 and 6286 ships. :pir_bawling::pir_bawling:

Edited by Lord Augusta

Wasn't this set was released as a Legend a few years back?

Yup.

Now all we need is a SYSTEM scale ship like this manned by Imperial Guards.

:pir-classic:

I agree that would be awesome, but I also have the feeling we have to wait for that a long time. :pir-sceptic: