Sign in to follow this  
Piranha

LEGO Marvel or DC

Lego DC or Marvel  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like LEGO to make?

• Marvel
    • DC
    • Both
    • other

I understand people's want for Spider Man, and the character is EXTREMELY toyetic.

but DC just has better characters all around, IMO. and FAR more iconic.

it'd be great to get some full teams in Lego Form.

I dunno about you guys, but I'd much prefer an Incredibles line to either Marvel or DC. Seriously, as people like Batbrick have said, the figures would be brilliant, and there's plenty of ideas for buildings and playsets. We could have the Omnidroid, the flying disks, Mr. Incredible's transforming car, etc. Now that's one disney line I'd invest in for sure. :thumbup:

I completely agree with you on that one, "Grevious"! :sweet: The Incredibles is one of my favorite movies of all time!

If I had to chose between the two choices here, I would go for Marvel as well. I'm not so interested in Spidey, but I would love an Iron Man or Avengers theme! :sweet: Construct-A-WarMachine anyone? :cry_happy: I would even settle for a Ben10-style Iron Man. :tongue:

Also: Nick Fury fig anyone? :pir-sweet:

i dout that lego would ever do a iron man theme, would you really want to do a line where the main character owns one of the biggest weapons manufacturing companies ever (lego anti-war policy)

As far as an Iron Man line, I really don't see why not. The end of the first movie indicated Stark was gonna get away from weapons manufacturing... Giant set w/ an ARC Reactor? :thumbup: Plus, lots of folks were surprised when the Batman and Indy sets came with the realistic new pistols and Tommy guns, and yet those sets have sold out and continue to sell very well. If TLC ever nailed the sets to coincide w/ the movie (unfortunately, very, very, very doubtful at this point... :cry_sad:) and the sets were done well, then they could easily sell strongly.

I dunno about you guys, but I'd much prefer an Incredibles line to either Marvel or DC. Seriously, as people like Batbrick have said, the figures would be brilliant, and there's plenty of ideas for buildings and playsets. We could have the Omnidroid, the flying disks, Mr. Incredible's transforming car, etc. Now that's one disney line I'd invest in for sure. :thumbup:

If I had to chose between Marvel and DC, though, I'd definitely pick Marvel, mainly because I'd love to see a range of Spiderman figures as great as the ones we got in the Batman line. But, it will never happen, as Spiderman is not vehicle friendy like Batman is. :tongue:

That is an awesome idea. In fact, this could be the perfect sucessor to Agents - and if done with the same quality as that line, we could expect to see lots of incredible fiigures and vehicles. :sweet:

Uhhh Hero Factory?

Hmm. This would have been a tough question to answer...had 'both' not been an option. :grin: There are just too many awesome superhero teams to pass up, in particular the Avengers, the X-Men, and the Justice League. I would be thrilled to see them all put in brick form! :wub: While I won't say they will never happen, I'm not getting my hopes up too high. But here's to a little harmless optimism anyway! May TLG someday humble us with a Lego Blackbird or a Watchtower playset! :thumbup:

Uhhh Hero Factory?

What about it? From what I saw, Hero Factory is just Bionicle. It's not licensed characters. Unless I missed something and I'm wrong...

Uhhh Hero Factory?

I believe Grevious is referring to something more along the lines of a superhero, like Superman. You know, super powers and capes. Hero Factory is nothing like that.

-Omi