Sign in to follow this  
chewie

My biggest MOC yet

well, this is probably my biggest MOC and most recent by far, its modeled after the WWII German K5 (E) Rail gun (E stands for eisenbahn or railgun) I have spent about $100 Canadian getting enough old dark gray ( :oD ).. so here are some pics of it now, and here is a link to a plastic model of one. rail gun

EDIT: ok, I uploaded the pictures into my bf account, if anyone is intrested take a look at these three link

pic 1

pic 2 pic 3

well, this is probably my biggest MOC and most recent by far, its modeled after the WWII German K5 (E) Rail gun (E stands for eisenbahn or railgun) I have spent about $100 Canadian getting enough old dark gray ( :oD ).. so here are some pics of it now, and here is a link to a plastic model of one. rail gun

I can't load the picture right now, its saying I can't load a Jpeg image, so once I find out, you will actually see how far I am.

if you're trying to load it directly thru eb, you can't exceed 100KB i believe... usually people use brickshelf to upload pics...

well, this is probably my biggest MOC and most recent by far, its modeled after the WWII German K5 (E) Rail gun (E stands for eisenbahn or railgun) I have spent about $100 Canadian getting enough old dark gray ( :oD ).. so here are some pics of it now, and here is a link to a plastic model of one.  rail gun

I can't load the picture right now, its saying I can't load a Jpeg image, so once I find out, you will actually see how far I am.

if you're trying to load it directly thru eb, you can't exceed 100KB i believe... usually people use brickshelf to upload pics...

alrigthy, thanks sne

That's just because it takes space on our server :/ Sry for the inconvinience, we only thought 100ko was ok to make a good quality pic of a decent size

Or if you like to keep things under wraps and not let anyone but your desired audience see it, use imageshack. I always use it to post things nowadays. ;)

thanks everyone for the input, I was able to get the pics on brickshelf...sorry for the kind of double-posting, but I also though I'd let you guys know the pics are up now

I CAN NOT wait to see the completed version!! One of my favorite WWII weapons..Very nice!

Thanks a lot, by the way, more pics are up, the folder should be public quite soon. :-D