RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

I don't/can't order parts online, that's sorta irrelevant to me.

And where you may see nostalgia, I see PAAARTS.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the possible two-color limbs. I'm hoping that's the case.

Doesn't matter if you can buy online or not, $8 for 20 pieces of plastic is a terrible rip. If you want parts, buy some Technic or something. Anything with a better price-to-parts ratio. Or wait for a sale.

Also, Vezok's face reminds me of an old man's. Long and sad, not badass at all.

Doesn't matter if you can buy online or not, $8 for 20 pieces of plastic is a terrible rip. If you want parts, buy some Technic or something. Anything with a better price-to-parts ratio. Or wait for a sale.

Ratio doesn't indicate value for me. The parts themselves do, and a lot of times how good the figure looks.

I think the stars are awesome. Except Gresh. he has a pure lime green mask, which I find ugly. The silver blades are too big, and don't fit in terms of colour. I'll still get him anyway. And Skrall seems a little wierd with his neck.

But everyone else is WIN.

I think the stars are awesome. Except Gresh. he has a pure lime green mask, which I find ugly. The silver blades are too big, and don't fit in terms of colour. I'll still get him anyway. And Skrall seems a little wierd with his neck.

but I liek gresh D:

Wait so the Stars will be the only winter canister sets ?! I think I need to steal Bfa's waahtexplodemote

Edited by Phantoka_Chirox

Piraka will be the most popular of all these sets. Well maybe beaten on the finish line by Tahu.

This isn't those dreaded focus groups again is it?

This isn't those dreaded focus groups again is it?

Most likely sales figures, because it's likely that the Piraka did sell better than the Toa Mata, for a multitude of reasons.

Focus groups probably come into it too, because I doubt the sales of mini-versions/remakes of very old sets can compare directly to how they used to sell.

Edited by 3D Brickthing

I think this is one of these moments we DON'T KNOW NOTHING of how the next year will be. or what we could wait for the sets and the story.

It feels weird. like in 2001. that until the last comic we don't know that the toa nuve were in fact the toa Mata transformed.

I surely can't wait to see what the next year will bring us. and if that rumor that in the winter 2010 will be not sets..it's maybe because in the summer we will get tons of good sets.

we could even end getting a 300 dollars set that does have many little sets on it. some bigger sets and a friggin big creature that does have like to 1000 pieces XD

I think this is one of these moments we DON'T KNOW NOTHING of how the next year will be. or what we could wait for the sets and the story.

It feels weird. like in 2001. that until the last comic we don't know that the toa nuve were in fact the toa Mata transformed.

I surely can't wait to see what the next year will bring us. and if that rumor that in the winter 2010 will be not sets..it's maybe because in the summer we will get tons of good sets.

we could even end getting a 300 dollars set that does have many little sets on it. some bigger sets and a friggin big creature that does have like to 1000 pieces XD

Wishful thinkng, friend. Whilst that would be aweosme, it's unlikely. Lego would do far much more business selling a wave of six canisters than one huge, expenive set.

Unless you're saying as well as the canisters?

I just can't see Bionicle going on without the traditional two lots of canisters a year....it just...doesn't make sense to me.

Will/Rocketbilly

Remember, it's barely just October. The only reason we know what we do is because of the standard minor leak from a website, a Russian toyfair and a muck-up from Target and Amazon.

Doesn't matter if he's ugly with those parts or not. They're still in new colors which I will always welcome.

Edited by jala12

Greg didn't like the Vahki? I thought they were some of the coolest villains we've had. Despite being part of the clone set period...

I'm kinda dissappointed there isn't anything from the Metru Nui arc actually, even if the sets back then weren't all that great overall. But the good thing about Stars for the first half of the year is that there won't be as big a cluster of characters for the next movie to work with.

Well, technically... I think the only time we've seen a yellow Rahkshi was when Nokama fought one.

Also, I loved the Vahki, too. The whole oppressive theme was great...

"OBEDIENCE IS HAPPINESS."

Yeah I wondered about that. I guess that could kinda suffice then. I still like Tahu's redesign best though.

I love Witchbalde (the comic or the movie?)

That old TV series. Finished watching them at last - now moving onto coming and watching House M.D. further (and waiting for new Stargate Universe episodes). Awesome.

Got a little update at last... yesterday we TRIED to get the catalogue. But only that stupid secretary was available (what're they called... alternatively gifted?). So, we'll be going again tomorrow (on Friday). I even have proofpics.

Edited by Tyranide

That old TV series. Fibished watching them at last - now moving onto coming and watching House M.D. further (and waiting for new Stargate Universe episodes). Awesome.

Got a little update at last... yesterday we TRIED to get the catalogue. But only that stupid secretary was available (what're they called... alternatively gifted?). So, we'll be going again tomorrow (on Friday). I even have proofpics.

Good news :)

That old TV series. Fibished watching them at last - now moving onto coming and watching House M.D. further (and waiting for new Stargate Universe episodes). Awesome.

Sounds good...here take a cannon for your effort. :cannon:

That old TV series. Finished watching them at last - now moving onto coming and watching House M.D. further (and waiting for new Stargate Universe episodes). Awesome.

...proofpics?

Hey I just got back from meeting Greg, got a little bit of info about 2010 when I was there:

• The Shattering was caused by the Element Lords attempts to use the EP Spring, which lead to the core of the planet exploding
  • Mata Nui's mission was to go around the universe, observe societies so a massive war such as the Core War would not break out again, and then pull Spherus Magna back together
  • The Stars will be a part of the storyline, although their smaller size is like Titan Mata Nui's: not canon.
  • Teridax will be coming to Bara Magna (here's how we get the Stars)
  • Teridax's destiny may or may not have been to take over Mata Nui's body; Greg stated that the real question was whether one robot alone be able to pull three planets together.
  • He could not discuss whether or not 2010 will be the last year of BIONICLE.

ALSO: I won the only American copy of Mata Nui's Guide to Bara Magna. Well. The only one until tomorrow. It has quite a bit of information filling in a lot of blanks. I love it. Also very large artwork of all the sets. <3

And I bought the movie finally.

Teridax will be coming to Bara Magna (here's how we get the Stars)

Yay(?)

Hey I just got back from meeting Greg, got a little bit of info about 2010 when I was there:

• The Shattering was caused by the Element Lords attempts to use the EP Spring, which lead to the core of the planet exploding
  • Mata Nui's mission was to go around the universe, observe societies so a massive war such as the Core War would not break out again, and then pull Spherus Magna back together
  • The Stars will be a part of the storyline, although their smaller size is like Titan Mata Nui's: not canon.
  • Teridax will be coming to Bara Magna (here's how we get the Stars)
  • Teridax's destiny may or may not have been to take over Mata Nui's body; Greg stated that the real question was whether one robot alone be able to pull three planets together.
  • He could not discuss whether or not 2010 will be the last year of BIONICLE.

ALSO: I won the only American copy of Mata Nui's Guide to Bara Magna. Well. The only one until tomorrow. It has quite a bit of information filling in a lot of blanks. I love it. Also very large artwork of all the sets. <3

And I bought the movie finally.

NEW WEAPONS FOR TAHU AND TAKANUVA ¡YAJU!

new body for Vezok

and news Rahkshi always are welcomed

pd: size not canon... don´t like...

pd2: Makuta v/s Rasca Nui to soon...

Totally awesome . . . so Makuta Teridax' destiny does have something to do with Mata Nui after all. I had hoped he would play a huge role in something. And it gives much more meaning to he and Mata Nui being 'brothers'.

I'm not sure I like the idea of the Stars being canon, though. D,:

K let's begin:

*Stars being cannon: Holy crap that means that takanuva will get ruined, oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Teridax coming to BM: I expected it.... :hmpf_bad: I also knew that only one GS could not pull together SM. That means proto-Mata Nui will have something to do in the storyline... :classic:

Also, The Dor, could you scan some parts of the book?