Sign in to follow this  
Monasti

The Legend Reborn

Was there any epic orchestral stuff, or was it all pretty much like what we've heard in the clips?

And did the ending leave off suggesting what happens next year?

1. I don' really remember but I don't think so. Every tune in the movie was pretty much the theme from Sneak Peak #1 on different instruments and with different tempo. The only tune that I remember to be different was when they arrived in Tesara, and it was very modern.

2. Yep. And the ending revealed what is the symbol on the Skrall Shield.

1. I don' really remember but I don't think so. Every tune in the movie was pretty much the theme from Sneak Peak #1 on different instruments and with different tempo. The only tune that I remember to be different was when they arrived in Tesara, and it was very modern.

2. Yep. And the ending revealed what is the symbol on the Skrall Shield.

lemme guess- it's the maze.

And poopy about the music, but I think I'll still like it. Do you think you would have been surprised by who the traitor is if you hadn't been told?

lemme guess- it's the maze.

And poopy about the music, but I think I'll still like it. Do you think you would have been surprised by who the traitor is if you hadn't been told?

Well, it depends who do you think the Traitor is. I always thought that the Traitor was this character, so it wouldn't be a surprise to me even if I wasn't spoiled. But it might be surprising for someone else.

Well, it depends who do you think the Traitor is. I always thought that the Traitor was this character, so it wouldn't be a surprise to me even if I wasn't spoiled. But it might be surprising for someone else.

Kk.

Did Mata Nui become serious pwnage at fighting?

I wouldn't call this "serious pwnage" but he learned how to fight.

Lol ok. Thanks.

<_<

I would PM you asking who the traitor is but my PM system isn't working for some strange reason.

Is there any way you could tell me who the traitor is, IN SPOILER TAGS, in this topic? Or would that be a bit much?

Frankly I don't care if I'm spoiled, because I'll enjoy the movie anyway. :)

-Mesonak

I also hope that there is some Australian on this forum who will rip the new song from the movie credits when the movie releases in Australia (2nd of September).

If there are normal pirates in Australia... will do.

Like you description of the movie. Compared to the first trilogy, it sounds cool enough to be excited about it. Can't wait to get my hands on the DVD.

Edited by Tyranide

One character dies. Or it looks like he dies.

I think I might count two. Watch the Bye Bye Babylon video.

And I think I know which character you thought of first.

I think I might count two. Watch the Bye Bye Babylon video.

And I think I know which character you thought of first.

Wait, isn't there deaths of like....random Skrall and Bone Hunters?

The movie is available now at Big W.

Skopio gets crushed but you don't find out after that, what happened to him.

MAJOR SPOILER

TRAITOR REVEALED AND WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

SO DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Metus is the traitor, he is turned into a snake by Mata Nui

Edited by Aussie Tahu Nuva

I watched the first part of the movie yesterdau, up until Mata Nui lands on Bara Magna, and some of it looks really good and epic, although storyline wise I can feel a lot of retconning occurring. :sceptic:

I watched the first part of the movie yesterdau, up until Mata Nui lands on Bara Magna, and some of it looks really good and epic, although storyline wise I can feel a lot of retconning occurring. :sceptic:

Did you get the DVD? If so, where from?

Did you get the DVD? If so, where from?

No, I found the first part of it online, probably courtesy of Lemonardo 114, so it's in Polish. :laugh: I can post a link if anyone wants, because it contains no spoilers and really only makes me want to buy the movie more.

In regards to getting it now though Lepaka, it's coming out on the 9th there, although I think there is one online shop that has it listed at releasing tomorrow. I'm going to wait till the 9th to get it from a shop though, as I'm busy this week, and I'll save on postage this way.

No, I found the first part of it online, probably courtesy of Lemonardo 114, so it's in Polish. :laugh: I can post a link if anyone wants, because it contains no spoilers and really only makes me want to buy the movie more.

In regards to getting it now though Lepaka, it's coming out on the 9th there, although I think there is one online shop that has it listed at releasing tomorrow. I'm going to wait till the 9th to get it from a shop though, as I'm busy this week, and I'll save on postage this way.

Yeah, I'll probably do the same.

Yes please!

I really want to watch this movie, but they have delayed in the UK by a whole month! :sceptic:

I would PM you it, but your PM system isn't activated yet. :sceptic:

That's a shame about the release date, it's really weird that you get it late, and Poland, Aus and NZ of all places get it early. :wacko:

Actually it was uploaded by Vahki530. He was on one of the screenings too, and he got a CD with some bonus materials.

Also, if some Austlaian happens to get the movie tommorow when it releases in Australia, plese rip the ending credits. I love watching credits but I couldn't stay in the cinema to watch them entirely.

Also, I'll make some photos of Click and make a review when I'll be home alone.

Edited by Lemonardo 114