Sign in to follow this  
Monasti

The Legend Reborn

Hey guys.

It looks like Russia is again gonna get new stuff earlier than any other country.

Just checked or Universal Studios website - there's written that TLR will be released September 8th. I promise that as soon as I get DVDRip with English sound, I'll post the traitor revelation and the ending somewhere. Not on YouTube, I think, but I'll do it.

That is in the top 10 of most stupid things to do. Conversation halted.

That is in the top 10 of most stupid things to do. Conversation halted.

Agreed. Not to be rude or anything, but could people *please* not post major spoilers from the movie until it's out in all countries?

-Ikk

Double agreed, it's not that we don't like spoilers as with books, but this movie seems to be going for a pretty consistent release date, so I think it's well worth the couple of extra days wait for me to find out the ending by actually buying and watching the movie.

As you wish, sirs.

I won't post any link here until asked directly.

Edited by Tyranide

As you wish, sirs.

I won't post any link here until asked directly.

Thanks, appreciate it. :classic:

Although, come to think of it, I'll still have to stay off EB for two weeks since I KNOW I won't be able to stop people after the US release... :tongue:

-Ikk

My answer was sort of rude, I'm sorry about that, wasn't really necessary.

People can just chose not to read spoilers, if they are warned at least, but a lot will probably read them anyway. And if you are a long time fan of Bionicle, I imagine some of the fun from watching the movie, will be taken away.

We should probably start a thread called: "Discussions about the movie, for those who have seen it"

when it reach the first contries.

People can just chose not to read spoilers, if they are warned at least, but a lot will probably read them anyway. And if you are a long time fan of Bionicle, I imagine some of the fun from watching the movie, will be taken away.

We should probably start a thread called: "Discussions about the movie, for those who have seen it"

yes- that sound like a good idea. Though I might not even be able to see the movie, so I'll prolly end up depending on spoilers...

Still, is it okay if you can share movie spoilers/download links through PM? Because it would take like 2-3 years before the DVD is sold in my country.

I'm sure people who have seen the movie will answer your questions if you ask them, but I doubt download links would be appropriate anywhere on BZP, because it's illegal. What country are you in though, because I get the impression that the Movie is going to be released around the same time in almost all countries, unlike books and such.

I understand who you are, so I understand yours (and everybody else's) reaction.

My post was made purely on emotions, when I learned the release date; didn't think much about it.

I'm a long-time user of all sorts of illegal downloading sites, so I'm just automatically assuming that everybody is like me. Yes, I'm that stupid. But I'm usually also buying the things I like. Trying to prove that people who are against torrents are wrong, I think))

Still, is it okay if you can share movie spoilers/download links through PM? Because it would take like 2-3 years before the DVD is sold in my country.

Who knows what we write in PMs? I'll be glad to help you with spoilers and everybody else. I used to ask much about books' spoilers, so I guess I'll need to do something like this by myself.

I'm sure people who have seen the movie will answer your questions if you ask them, but I doubt download links would be appropriate anywhere on BZP, because it's illegal. What country are you in though, because I get the impression that the Movie is going to be released around the same time in almost all countries, unlike books and such.

Vietnam. I was hoping it will be released soon too, but then I realized that I'd be getting a bad-quality DVD with Vietnamese dubbing. That's why I often search around the Internet for some DVD-Rip movies with English subs. Vietnamese dubs are horrible.

Title of the image suggests that that's a photograph, possibly of the movie being played. But the Bara Magna watermark is in a strange font, the sand looks awfully like a model, and if that's supposed to be a GS, it's incredibly small.

I remember that popping up a long time ago and everyone agreeing it was a shop.

That's what I remember, anyway.

~Bunda

dsc00255.jpg

Hell if I know where people found it, just reposting here. Any ideas?

It's a shop. Don't remember who made it, though I do remember seeing the blog entry revealing it as a shop.

Here are some little tidbits:

-The movie begins with the Mata Nui Robot rising from Aqua Magna.

-While Malum doesn't appear in the himself, his design appears. The same is true for Tarduk.

-The Traitor gets punished by Mata Nui.

-The big robot parts on Bara Magna have some revelancy to the plot, but not much.

-Raanu says "This is madness!" at one point in the movie. :D

-There's a new song (not by Cryoshell) playing in the Ending Credits. Someone fas to rip it when the movie comes on DVD.

While I only got Click, a friend of mine went to another cinema and got a CD with the beggining of the movie, the "Bye Bye Babylon MV and Deleted Scenes. Metus' revenge unfortunately wasn't included.

Here are some little tidbits:

-The movie begins with the Mata Nui Robot rising from Aqua Magna.

-While Malum doesn't appear in the himself, his design appears. The same is true for Tarduk.

-The Traitor gets punished by Mata Nui.

-The big robot parts on Bara Magna have some revelancy to the plot, but not much.

-Raanu says "This is madness!" at one point in the movie. :D

-There's a new song (not by Cryoshell) playing in the Ending Credits. Someone fas to rip it when the movie comes on DVD.

While I only got Click, a friend of mine went to another cinema and got a CD with the beggining of the movie, the "Bye Bye Babylon MV and Deleted Scenes. Metus' revenge unfortunately wasn't included.

sweet! would you mind terribly if I PMed you with movie questions?

sweet! would you mind terribly if I PMed you with movie questions?

I don't know. It depends on the questions. I don't want to reveal too much because I got spoiled about Traitor's identity and the movie wasn't so fun anymore.

My only question about the movie is the actual quality of it. Was it a good movie overall?

It was fun. Definitly worth the cash. I also hope that there is some Australian on this forum who will rip the new song from the movie credits when the movie releases in Australia (2nd of September).

Edited by Lemonardo 114

Was there any epic orchestral stuff, or was it all pretty much like what we've heard in the clips?

And did the ending leave off suggesting what happens next year?