Sign in to follow this  
Monasti

The Legend Reborn

If you can find me shots more flat and lifeless than this or this from the first three, I'd be very surprised.

Good grief. That's MNOLG water.

I'm not reading any spoilers. I'll see it legally in a couple weeks.

~Bunda

Does it cost anything to watch the movie on that site? Im just a lil paroid about watching movies on the net incase I get a massive bill or something...

Have you ever been charged for Youtube?

No.

This is free.

Just finished watching it. It was awesome! The previous clips we've had don't do it justice, it's far better than they makes it seem.

I loved all the parts with Berix. Especially Berix and Kiina together. They were classic!

With the other characters, I'd have to say that my favourite would be Ackar. He seems so... awesome. I loved his wiseness and things. He was great.

Metus was different then I expected he would be, but it was a welcome change. Loved the running gag of "...That was a joke." And, "Put down your sword and shield... That's not a joke." Wondering what Metus' Revenge is...

Raanu... he kinda... didn't stick out for me... I mean, yeah, he said a few things, but the movie wouldn't really be changed without him.

Tarix and Vastus. I liked that they were at least in the movie, and they had a cool little fight. I liked Tarix more than Vastus, though.

Click was awesome.

Mata Nui is probably tied with Ackar for my fave non-Berix/ Kiina character. He was all peaceful and tranquil and things... Until it got to the final battle. XD He was ruthless! It was awesome!

Tuma sucked. Bad lines, bad fight, bad overall everything.

EDIT: OMG, I forgot Gresh. I think that say's enough about his character.

In terms of story, I thought it was pretty good. I think it had a better storyline than the other three, and it was definitely better in all other aspects.

The Lab of the Great Beings and the Cavern above it, that bit was great. It was kinda mysterious, and kinda tense as well.

After the big battle, at the end, when they thought Berix was dead, I actually started to kinda tear up. I mean, Berix was awesome! And then they're like "Berix, don't be dead!" And I was like T-T. But when he came out of the rubble, I was really pleased.

The ending was nice. It's cool that we get to have the same characters next year. Hopefully they don't get rebuilds and it's just all villain canisters.

So overall, great movie. Best of the 4. Definitely getting it on DVD.

Edited by Lepaka

So like I got the actual DVD. No new info though since you've all seen it. =P But the extended ending sucks.

The start of the movie was high definition fail.

So like I got the actual DVD. No new info though since you've all seen it. =P But the extended ending sucks.

The start of the movie was high definition fail.

C'mon, it wasn't that bad. It's pretty funny.

I sent Greg some questions. Hopefully the extended ending will be canon...

Just found it! The song's title and info:

"Ride"

Written and Performed by Presence

Courtesy of Curb Records, Inc.

© 2006 Mike Curb Music (BMI)

Michael Jeffrey Lloyd Music (adm. Mike Curb Music) (BMI)

D.J. Dan Wellsenslim Music (adm. By Mike Curb Music) (BMI)

Good luck getting the right track, cuz it's not easy. (And no, I don't have it.)

I have it. Ripped it from the movie.

One has to love Tarix after that movie. Set wise he sucks, character wise he's awesome. Loved it wehn he just moved his head to dodge Vastus's Thornax.

It's also odd why they used Vastus instead of Gresh for Metus's revenge.

I'm not complaining cause Vastus needed more screen time as did Tarix.

Malums's guest apperence was also unexpected.

Strakk needed to have joined them at the end or at least appeared when they said all the tribes are now working together.

My thoughts:

Best movie yet. The story was small, and it worked, it felt a bit rushed, but not bad. I liked the story, I just think that we expected so much more from this year. I can't wait for next year, and the next movie. BTW, WTF was up with the beginning? It was such bad animation :P I liked the character models a lot, but the Mata Nui/ Makuta Nui body = EPIC FAIL. I knew Metus was the traitor, he just had that shady voice thing going. Did anybody else think that the ending was a lot like the end of the 3rd comic in the original series? I think that's what Greg was going for.

~iLego94

I have seen the movie and I thought it was really good!

I liked this one just as much as the other 3.

Was it just me or did the movie end with a cliffhanger?

let's hope for another movie!

:laugh:

I have seen the movie and I thought it was really good!

I liked this one just as much as the other 3.

Was it just me or did the movie end with a cliffhanger?

let's hope for another movie!

:laugh:

It seems like it leads to 2010 story, which involves the Valley of the Maze. And if the movie sells well, we can expect a sequel next year and in 2011.

Apparently, Greg won't answer any movie questions until after its official release date.

At last managed to come here; kept watching the movie for the last few days.

AWSM.

Will buy DVD as soon as I find money.

Even Kiina's voice turned out not as bad as I thought. She and Berix made that movie funny as hell (maybe the jokes weren't very clever... but who cares?) and that's what I liked the most. Previous movie didn't have any jokes. Or at least I don't remember them. Which is essentially the same.

Music wasn't really bad, it just wasn't special. Suited the scenes rather well, but again, nothing special.

The story was really good - nothing epic. It seems that nowadays everybody want to make their movies as epic as possible. I'm getting tired of that. And this movie didn't deal with any of cosmic stuff of plenet's fate, blah-blah. Just oldschool quest and fighting. Hope next movies will be a bit more epic, though. That fight at the end of TLR wasn't really big.

I LIKE toy-like designs (escept for the ventilators or whatever). I predict that it'll be the main point of all holywars now.

And... don't you think it will create some memes? Some scenes there were just excellent for expressing emotions and all that. Mata Nui's smile, at least. It's SCARY.

Overall - 7,5 on my scale of awesomeness.

BTW, I have a perfect-quality version of Ride here.

Edited by Tyranide