DarthSion

Star Wars TFU Ultimate Sith Edition

Or, maybe Starkiller has to take Luke to the Emperor to be turned to the dark side, therefore Luke kills Starkiller and we get another game afterwards. :tongue:

If you havent seen it me say it, TATOOINE is up for TFU on EU PSN and 2.0patch, should be on USA PSN.

The Tatooine mission pack is now available for download on the 360 in the US. :thumbup: Too bad I just went broke and don't have any points left. :thumbdown:

Artoo-detoo and See-Threepio have crash-landed on Tatooine carrying important data that the Apprentice (“Starkiller”) must intercept. After fighting Jawas, Tusken Raiders, and Jabba the Hutt's minions, Starkiller must battle the famed bounty hunter Boba Fett before engaging in a final confrontation with one of the galaxy’s last remaining Jedi! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

-WE GO FEET FIRST! OORAH?!

Wait, I don't get it, really..

Vader gets killed? But how did he appear in EP IV, V and VI? And how about Obi and Luke? And Boba Fett? Are they cloned or something?

That is all too confusing, however, I am looking forward seeing the game.

Sadly I didn't get to the first TFU game, and I don't think I will anytime soon. :sceptic:

(If these questions were already answered, please tell me, I have only read the first page :tongue: )

General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Vader gets killed? But how did he appear in EP IV, V and VI? And how about Obi and Luke? And Boba Fett? Are they cloned or something?

Sadly I didn't get to the first TFU game, and I don't think I will anytime soon. :sceptic:

(If these questions were already answered, please tell me, I have only read the first page :tongue: )

General Magma

Well, there are two endings to the game which you choose. One is kill the Emperor, saving Bail Organa and some other rebels, killing yourself and saving them (this fits in with the movies). The second is kill Vader, who is damaged previously, and become the Emperors apprentice. The rebels die and you get hurt quite badly when thr Rogue Shadow crashes into the observation platform where you duel the Emperor/Vader. So, this is an extension if you like, for the second, badass Sith ending (explains the title Ultimate Sith Edition). :wink:

Hope that helped. :grin:

General Magma

Basically, it's an alternate reality. A What-If....? sorta jive.

Simple, the game ending for killing vader isnt canon, that is the evil ending, the good ending is considered canon, and you dont actually kill the emperor.

The good ending redemption certainly is more satisfying though -as not only do you save everyone else, but you leave Vader and the Emporer injured whilst letting the rebels escape. It feels so much better to do the good thing :grin:

btw you guys may not want to know, but I already have the platinum trophy on PS3 for SW:TFU normal edition.

Got a hold of a copy of the PC version, if you are wanting it on PC I will give you some advice, buy a PS3.

1. Its locked to a measly 30fps.

2. there's only 1 option for video settings, the resolution that's it.

3. Its a very poor port and worst still its the undercut 360 version.

4. Its ridiculously big 14gigs 2 dual layers, takes 25gigs plus 1 gig swap file for the install.

5. It is a massive power hog, if you do not have a mid range dual core running at least 2.8GHz with 2gig ram 256mbs graphics card then forget it.

6. No option for your own controller, its either keyboard or 360 controller.

I haven't played it much, I am waiting for a trainer as I am not good with keyboard and mouse. (I thought I could use my ps2 controller, I can with BF2)

For the most part its more of a let down then republic heroes, the Hoth intro is very cool.

Edited by DarthSion

Got a hold of a copy of the PC version, if you are wanting it on PC I will give you some advice, buy a PS3.

1. Its locked to a measly 30fps.

2. there's only 1 option for video settings, the resolution that's it.

3. Its a very poor port and worst still its the undercut 360 version.

4. Its ridiculously big 14gigs 2 dual layers, takes 25gigs plus 1 gig swap file for the install.

5. It is a massive power hog, if you do not have a mid range dual core running at least 2.8GHz with 2gig ram 256mbs graphics card then forget it.

6. No option for your own controller, its either keyboard or 360 controller.

I haven't played it much, I am waiting for a trainer as I am not good with keyboard and mouse. (I thought I could use my ps2 controller, I can with BF2)

For the most part its more of a let down then republic heroes, the Hoth intro is very cool.

Thanks for the info. Just a few responses to your points.

1. Hmm, doesn't sound too good. I suppose the gameplay isn't too smooth then?
  2. I asume it supports modern resolutions (1600x900)?
  3. What's missing from the 360 version that makes this 'undercut'??
  4. Wow, that is huge.
  5. Yay, my new computer blows those specs
  6. I always use a 360 controller, just love the feel. Is there games for windows support?

Thanks for the info. Just a few responses to your points.

1. Hmm, doesn't sound too good. I suppose the gameplay isn't too smooth then?
  2. I asume it supports modern resolutions (1600x900)?
  3. What's missing from the 360 version that makes this 'undercut'??
  4. Wow, that is huge.
  5. Yay, my new computer blows those specs
  6. I always use a 360 controller, just love the feel. Is there games for windows support?

1. Nope it was sluggish.

2. Yes.

3. Lol, i means its ported from the undercut powerless 360 console.

4. Yes and that's with out any updates.

5. So does mine, i have a Hp e7400 "2.8ghz ATI 4350HD 512MB, 4 gig ddr2 ram, running it on the lowest setting 800x600 (i think) was sluggish, tried higher and it was unplayable.

6. Yes when you start the game there are options to select video options, well its just 1 resolution, keyboard layout, and use the 360 controller.

I had a good going at the Hoth level and gave up, there are falling ice platforms and Wompa and it becomes incredibly slow.

Seriously get it on the 360 or better the PS3, maybe even the mac version will be better.

Can I just insert the new PS3 expansion and continue gameplay from the first edition, without losing my data and trophies?

Can I just insert the new PS3 expansion and continue gameplay from the first edition, without losing my data and trophies?

I would like to know that too one way or another, seeing as I have had the old one and completed it on Sith Master difficulty.

Edited by The Rancor

I would like to know that too one way or another, seeing as I have had the old one and completed it on Sith Master difficulty.

Well, I can tell you all it does not erase the trophies. :thumbup:But, it deleted the story progress. :look: Luckily my completed story is on the other user.

So, I recommend setting up a second PS3 account and play the new Expansion on that one instead. Remember, you will have to get the trophies all over again. :sceptic:

EDIT: Thanks for trying to help guys! :classic:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Can I just ask why, I mean if its going to cost you, what ever it is in your currency to buy the whole game, why on earth would you not want to go through it again.

Can I just ask why, I mean if its going to cost you, what ever it is in your currency to buy the whole game, why on earth would you not want to go through it again.

No reason at all. On my other one I am invincible by some feat of glitching. But that might be my Experience Bar going right off the screen. :look:

The only reason I am redoing the story on this user is to egt the trophies. :classic: I never said I wouldn't go through it again.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but........

If you choose the Light Side ending for TFU:USE, do you still get to play Tatoonie and Hoth?

Finely got my hands on it, had to import it from the USA, hell of a mission Hoth is.

Lots of Wampa to kill, the sizing is wrong though, the MF looked like it would only be big enough for midgets.

The ending was mad,

looks like they setting up for TFU2.