Sign in to follow this  
Gamer

Instructions for a very old set

I vould like to find the instruction for this set.

Gamer.

Could you be a little more specific? :sweet:

It is a white and red garage,when you push one part of it it opens.The car has red whels.

Gamer.

Edited by Gamer

It is a white and red garage,when you push one part of it it opens.The car has red whels.

Gamer.

Do you have a set number or title. Otherwise, it will be a lot harder to find.

It is my dads (my friends deconstructed it :hmpf: ) so I want to rebild it (it is suprise :classic: ).Sorry really dont know :sceptic: .

Gamer.

Thats it, thank you so much :sweet: .But I am looking for the instructions.

Gamer.

Edited by Gamer

Well, if the above garage pictured is what you are looking for it would nor have contained a brick built car. Instead it would have contained a car shown bellow.

dscf0253.jpg

It may not be that particular vehicle but I am telling you now that there was never a brick built vehicle released with that garage.

I am going to guess that the set you are looking for is something like the one bellow, given that you are so sure the vehicle is brick built:

Has anyone at all thought that maybe the garage with the automatic door is the set he had but the brick-built car was from another set or something that was created by an individual?

That's my theory on the matter since there was never a set released with the automatic garage door and a brick built car. It almost had to be from items from two different sets.

Has anyone at all thought that maybe the garage with the automatic door is the set he had but the brick-built car was from another set or something that was created by an individual?

That had crossed my mind but I would have thought that Gamer would have realised this eventuality before posting.

I thouth that it was one set,maybe there were two I will add some pictures soon.Thanks for the help guys :classic: .

Gamer.