Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

looking at the pictures it seems at-st driver uses the same gun as the clone troopers. so i suspect there are only two new guns, the stormtrooper's longer laser rifle and the shorter clone gun. :-/ just my guess...

Thanks for the pics!

The ILC is growing on me although I'm not crazy about the "shooting thingy" and the bombs. The set seems too small in general.

I still don't like Grevious' ship.

The Y-wing and AT-ST look awesome!

The battle packs are a no-brainer. Going to have to pick up several of each.

Can anyone read the text? Does it add anything significant to our discussion?

Hope that TLC is still up to make more SW sets for 2007, come on, the ILC it's rubbish compared with the recently released sets, Grievous' Starfighter...what the Megablock is that?? Just a plane piece with batman-like pieces, the Droids' and Clones' packs are fine, and the only ones that are "nice" are the AT-ST and the Y-Wing, is that all??? *sad*

wow great pics *y* .btw is it just me or are there NO STICKERS! *y* *wub* *y* oh i hope so, that would so cool.i seem to like the ILC for some reason.i mean they are all great but the GGS sucks, at first i didnt know what on earth it was.but i love that y-wing and at-st *wub* :-P .

later, legoman

I think you're right, legoman! I don't see sticker outlines anywhere on these sets! I really can't understand why so many of you hate Grievous's Starfighter so much. It's a near perfect replica of the real thing! Okay, it isn't the most beautiful thing to look at in the Star Wars universe, but it's pretty nice!

Anyhow, the more and more I see of that clone battle pack, the more I want to go buy tonnes of them! Just the sheer fact that the clones look great (Painted in different squad colours) makes me drool all over my keyboard. It's only a matter of time before I get electricuted!

i dont really know why i hate it |-/ , i just do *sweet* . something about the sides is to uneven and they look unfinished :-X .i also think it it is to small and the wrong colour and theres just somthing missing from the whole ship.but dont worry.i'll still get it it just might not be on my top shelf. *sweet*

You're right, no stickers! *sweet*

Does anyone know when these sets are going to be released, or does TLC like to keep these things hidden?

Thanks! I almost ordered some of the current viking sets but stopped to read your reply. So much for that! Time to save for star wars!

Tks Sam for the new pics ;-)

I'm like you regarding the ILC: that thing really grows on me ;-) I even start to like GG's fighter :-D

Oh boy, its going to cost me a fortune *sing*

I really hope that those MF pack will sell well so we can have some future OT ones (especially Endor and Hoth *wub* )

Quick, bring a towel to KMOI,I don't want him to be electrocuted X-D :-P

*yoda*

I really hope that those MF pack will sell well so we can have some future OT ones (especially Endor and Hoth *wub* )

your kidding right! :-P the ebayers and bricklink sellers are going to buy these things by the hundred. then the army builders are going to be doing the same. i think they will be in very short supply for the first few months! i want at least 10 of each my self X-D

i think they will be in very short supply for the first few months! i want at least 10 of each my self X-D

Yeay, I guess it will be a pain to get IF you don't get several right away :-P Its always like that in France with smaller sets and especially with SW |-/

I'll get a few of each at first and then several more during the year hehe !! So I'll probably end up with like more than 10 of each :-D

Now all I'm hoping for is for january sets during the buy 2 get 3 offer at TRU in November *sing* That would help hehe. I can go with 3 sets of each looool (but not GG's fighter !!)

And on a side note, I am pissed by the lack of Tie this year X-D Need a redesigned bomber shortly hehe !!

*yoda*

:-| i don't know, a UCS vader tie and he is still not happy! :-D :-D

:-| i don't know, a UCS vader tie and he is still not happy! :-D :-D

looool but thats a UCS :-P

Me want more MF scaled Ties :-D

Its also fun to notice one thing regarding those SW OT sets: there are NO well known characters which is weird !! Troops, pilots, driver and NO characters (great for us army builders but weird nonetheless). Out of the 6 january sets, there is only GG as a main character ;-)

*yoda*

with so many main characters in new sets (x-wing, SD and jabba's SB) it is not to suprising. i think this line up is a great one really. the ILC looks great now we can see it in flight (very swooshable) and now we will have a complete rebel fighter range for sale with the y-wing out. time for the rebel army to grow strong!! :-D

looking at the pictures it seems at-st driver uses the same gun as the clone troopers. so i suspect there are only two new guns, the stormtrooper's longer laser rifle and the shorter clone gun. :-/ just my guess...

Greivous might have a new gun as well, but it's not shown in that pic.

Greivous might have a new gun as well, but it's not shown in that pic.

I agree with Natelite, I think GG has the "short gun" and not a newer 3rd different gun ;-) I can't imagine TLC producing a gun mold only for this set ;-)

I mean, if TLC want to create new guns, I am so for it but it should start with:

* Han's;

* Chewie's bowcaster; and

* Boba's

Those would make my day *sweet*

*yoda*

Anyhow, I view GG and the AT-ST pilot's weapons as pure "bonuses" :-D

I will not buy via BL a huge amount of new guns to go with my stormies hehe. I decided to abide by a simple principle: only the "newer" stormies (in new grey) will benefit from those guns :-P Too bad for the older ones loooool

*yoda*

i think i am going to stick with the megaphones. after all they have been fine for nearly 7 years!

Woah, with these new pics, I think I'll be getting everything new bar the Y-Wing. Those stormies and new guns look too damn tempting...

Meh...

Never been a big fan of Lego Star Wars, though some of those sets looks pretty neat. *vader*

When will TLC learn to make their own Space themes again?

what are you talking about? sw, legorized, is the best thing since sliced bread. :-P

I like the new guns but for me its far to late, lego should of done this a long time ago and the guns sure as hell wont make me buy sets. *vader*