Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

Not for me. I love AT-STs. *wub* Yet I still wait for the UCS to be reduced. Ah well.

Not for me. I love AT-STs. *wub* Yet I still wait for the UCS to be reduced. Ah well.

Teehee, Collector-Mania was on this weekend in MK, and for the past few times there has been a stall with import LEGO on...Picked me up the UCS AT-ST for

Apparently 1000steine have new pictures up....but I can't find any...

EDIT: Gotcha. 1

The Y-Wing interests me - I used to hate the ship design, but now it looks cool to me. It'll look nice by my X-Wing (when I get it....). Greivous Starfighter doesn't look too bad...but it's PT. OT is top priority for me. And am I the only one who is seeing a huge mouth on the AT-ST pilot??

Mind if I add your stitched pictures to my 2007 gallery Sam?

Here's some separate pics of the Imperial Landing Craft and Greivous' Starfighter - since they're spread across two pages:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sam89/20...arfighter_2.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sam89/20...ing_craft_2.jpg

They all look good to me. The ILC has some kind of an interior, it seems.

Aye, those picks look pretty finished to me. Looks like there an't gonna be any battle droid decals. But the box art looks very nice, almost like a Hasbro style box.

Mind if I add your stitched pictures to my 2007 gallery Sam?

Go ahead ;-)

Here's some random thoughts:

- Shock trooper and new guns look awesome

- It looks like the AT-ST pilot has a new gun a s wel, although it's probably the same as the one from the Clone set

- Greivous' Starfighter looks pretty good

- The AT-ST doesn't look quite as good in that pic, but it's probably just the low angle and the lghting

- The Y-wing looks fantastic

- The ILC has really grown on me, and looks great.

everything looks spiffy except for ilc. imo it's too "midgetized"...it doesn't look nice next to my x-wing, slave 1, b-wing, everything else. it's kinda like the isd playset...very weird when lined up next to everything else. i wish they had made it into a $100 playset and made it a little bigger than it is right now. :-/

Bah, Grievous is worthless without his cape! *sing*

I never hated his ship as much as others did. I'm still not into the ILC, but the figs are nice.

As always, *wub* that AT-ST

Apparently 1000steine have new pictures up....but I can't find any...

EDIT: Gotcha. 1

*wub* Love those new pics. Commander Thire is in that pic!. HIs helmet is right but the bottom of his torso i think is not correct, but maybe it is. The SBD looked just gray in that picture, meh, i hope the have silver on them, plain gray is going to be bad. Love the AT-ST *wub* . ILC is cool. *wub* Y-wing is my fav of all of the new line *wub* . Also, i can't wait to see pics of Summer of 07' Lego pics MTT, Naboo Fighter, and Jedi Hyper Drive Ring.

ImperialScouts, who used alot of these > *wub*

Aye, those picks look pretty finished to me. Looks like there an't gonna be any battle droid decals. But the box art looks very nice, almost like a Hasbro style box.

i agree.... for some reason

Great pics, nice find guys :O)

One quetion who is Commander Thire ? "ImperialScouts" mentioned him...

90px-Commander_Thire.jpg He appears in episode three after the "mysterious dissapearence" of Yoda. The Real one's and Lego's look very similar with only a few differences.

Something that occurs to me: General Grievous ship is missing OWK. One extra minifig that would cost next to nothing as its alreay exists would make a huge difference to this set.

Another thought - how about a LULS General Grievous?

Another thought - how about a LULS General Grievous?

4 light-up sabers! :-D now that would be a sight to see!