Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

Apocalypse

"Not funny." said Jack "He was looking for help by the look of the tracks. That thing was chasing him."

"Can you smell that?" asked Robert

"That is the smell of mutants. They travel in packs, like animals. Working together..."

"Well, if they are animals we are smarter than them." said Adam

"Don't underestimate them." warned Zach, and they got into the elevator.

There was a pause. Then a shriek sounded in the distance.

"Gah! Was that a person?!" exclaimed John, turning to where the scream originated

"No. That is the mutant call. They know we are here." said Zach as they reahed the second storey

"Bob, this place is not safe anymore."

"I am not giving up this place. Lets get 'em!"

"NO! The more you kill the more will come after you! Lets scare them instead."

"John, get the dead alien! Remove the body and wear the armour."

"Roger." John said and ran for the window. He jumped out and landed perfectly in front of the alien.

The gang looked at Zach and he said, "I know what I am doing."

John is going to scare the mutants by pretending to be an alien. Can we not see aliens that much, because there is only suposed to be a few scouts. :wink: I am going on holiday for a week tomorrow, so I left Oky in charge...if he ever posts. :hmpf:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

"Roger." John said and ran for the window. He jumped out and landed perfectly in front of the alien.
How can you jump out of an underground bunker?

1. It's underground.

2. I doubt a bunker would have windows.

Bob ran into his own bunker, a larger room, and grabbed some important things. Extra food, boxes of supplies, and other important things that were in there. He ran out, and started to meet up with the others.

“Could someone please tell me how this Jim guy got into my bunker?” he asked.

I’ll add pictures when I get to my bunker MOC.

How can you jump out of an underground bunker?

1. It's underground.

2. I doubt a bunker would have windows.

WTF? I thought we were in the two storey building? Oh nevermind, lets say we went back up. :wink:

300 stories is a looooong way to jump... :sceptic:

JD, I might be able to take over for a bit (if Oky doesn't post)

John dragged the body into cover and gingerly removed the helmet. A freakish head lolled back The smell was horrofic. Soon, Johns gruesome task was done. He sighed and clunkily picked up the gun it had used.

Up in the tower, the elevator door opened, and an alien wlked out. Mark turned and fired, before John ducked and removed the helmet. "Hey didn't I tell you not to point a gun at me? Well don't."

"Are the Muties still there?"

Jack nodded. "Yep."

Well, why don't I just fly over there in my copper and blow em to bits?"

"Well, we don't know exactly where they are, so..."

jifel

We went to the second storey. I'll edit my post where all this confusion started. :blush:

Carry on.

We went to the second storey. I'll edit my post where all this confusion started. :blush:

Carry on.

Thanks. You should make a discussion thread because all this red writing is getting annoying. :laugh:

Thanks. You should make a discussion thread because all this red writing is getting annoying. :laugh:

I was expecting a seperate thread like SWCG, but oh well.

And YG, aren't you supposed to be saying "HAIL TRASHCAT!"?

jifel

I'll think about it. :tongue:

Maybe when I return from my holiday...

SigFigs, I have JD, Bob, and YG-49 (robot-style). I have ComputerBug. Oky, I hope to get the JetPack pursuit, then will have you.

Johns Helicopter flew over the city, towards where Jack insisited the mutants were. Suddenly, YG-49 picked up gunshots up ahead. John, still in the alien suit, said "Alright, looks like we are here! Instead of a couple of Mutants as expected, There were robots and Mutants!

apocalypse_008.jpg

John exhaled. "If theres a fight, I'm getting out of this monkey suit!"

The helicopter swung up behind the robot ambushers and unleashed the gatling gun.

apocalypse_009.jpg

A robot ecplodes at the waist under the hail of bullets.

apocalypse_010.jpg

Zach leapt out and opened fire.

apocalypse_011.jpg

Bob jumps out too. The inside of the helicopter (the two guys in white armour are two of Johns soldiers.ComputerBug, hope my version of your sig is OK)apocalypse_012.jpg

Bob scores an expert shot on the incoming Mutants.

apocalypse_013.jpg

John joins the guys on the ground, taking out a hoverbot as he does.

apocalypse_014.jpg

Zach and Bob are surrounded by bullets as they let loose.

apocalypse_015.jpg

Another robot down.

apocalypse_016.jpg

A hovering bot flees to alert the central robotic intelligence.

apocalypse_017.jpg

Chris takes a shot as it goes, blowing it up.

apocalypse_018.jpg

YG-49 comes up behind the last robot, a flame-bot.

apocalypse_019.jpg

With the robots dead, A firing line blasts the Mutants.

apocalypse_020.jpg

One mutant manages to survive and runs away.

apocalypse_021.jpg

Bob catches it first, a bullet taking off one of its legs.

apocalypse_022.jpg

The rest of the group comes up and traps it. "Well, what do we do now?"

apocalypse_023.jpg

jifel

Edited by jifel

(the two guys in white armour are two of Johns soldiers.ComputerBug, hope my version of your sig is OK)

Yes my sig is fine I could tell it was me. :classic:

Don't worry, I'm here, and I'll lead the game while JD is gone. :wink: I was just waiting for some other people to post before me.

Bob was furious. He marched up to the mutant and packed it by the collar. "You mutant slime," he said, "tell me how the hell your kind, robots, and Butcher-people got into my goddamn building!" The mutant, under the pain of his amputated leg, started to say something, but all that came out of its mouth was gargling sounds. It seemed that it had mutated to a point where it couldn't speak properly anymore. "Ah, this is pointless!" said Jack frustrated after a few seconds. He pushed Bob aside and blasted the mutant's head with his plasma cannon, putting it out of its misery. The wall behind the now headless mutant was splattered with some sort of goo. Zach said: "Well, however they got in here, they must have had a good reason to do it and fight the machines. Whatever Bob's map thingy is, everyone wants it! So, I suggest we go and get it fast before anyone else does!" "Right" said Bob, "my office is right down the hallway. Let's go." And so they left the room full of mutant corpses and destroyed robots. Jack picked up a few parts that he thought might be useful on the way out. As they walked down the corridor, John complained: "Can somebody tell me what the point was in me jumping down 300 two stories and dressing up in a smelly alien suit?!" But the others ignored him and kept walking.

Take the hint and go with the plan next time, guys! :wink: Btw, what was that action figure doing there, jifel? :laugh:

I agree that a separate discussion thread would be better. It worked well for the SWCG, which is why I'm so surprised that we went back this. :look:

Also, I think it should be made a rule NOT to say something like "pics will follow soon" because it usually never happens and gets on my nerves. :tongue: Either post pics, or don't. :sadnew: That doesn't mean that if you can't immediately supply your post with pics, you shouldn't bother to add them later. By all means, please do! Just don't tell us that you will. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I agree that a separate discussion thread would be better. It worked well for the SWCG, which is why I'm so surprised that we went back this. :look:

Well you'r in charge so why not make one? :tongue:

Don't worry, I'm here, and I'll lead the game while JD is gone. :wink: I was just waiting for some other people to post before me.

Take the hint and go with the plan next time, guys! :wink: Btw, what was that action figure doing there, jifel? :laugh:

Also, I think it should be made a rule NOT to say something like "pics will follow soon" because it usually never happens and gets on my nerves. :tongue: Either post pics, or don't. :sadnew: That doesn't mean that if you can't immediately supply your post with pics, you shouldn't bother to add them later. By all means, please do! Just don't tell us that you will. :wink:

The action figure was a BTR clone brand scum. The set is part of a Brikwars board, the guy was undoubtably being tortured.

And I am pretty sure the howling was outside the building, unless I am mistaken. Also, I should have made it more clear, the robots were fighting the Mutants. Maybe we should make a new thread for gaming, hopefully someone can move the posts already made. I will agree on the Pics.

jifel

Well you'r in charge so why not make one? :tongue:

Because I can't edit the first post and I'm not in charge yet. :wink:

I am pretty sure the howling was outside the building, unless I am mistaken.

Well, considering that JD said that we are in the second story and that you yourself said that you went up the elevator, I'm pretty sure we were inside. :wink: That's also why I'm so surprised that you/we were in your heli again all of a sudden. :look: Also, you said that we don't know where the mutants are, but suddenly my character did know where they were. What's up with that? :sceptic:

I should have made it more clear, the robots were fighting the Mutants.

Yes. Yes you should. :tongue: I'll edit my post.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I just made the discussion thread. Sorry it is a little brief. :grin:

EDIT: Gotta go pack! See you Sunday! Cornwall here I come!

Bob entered his office, or ex office.

100_0073.jpg

“Now where is it?” he asked himself

100_0074.jpg

“Aha! This combined with the other part, will help me locate the third, and where the switch is.”

Bob ran out of the office, both items with him.

I changed my torso, because everyone else seemed to have it.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

"Sir, We're picking up heavy weapons fire in the city"

Garviel Loken walked over to the console and studied the display, robots entering the city to crush the mutant population was common place, but they mainly used flame weapons. "Do you think there could be survivors?" asked the communication officer.

"I'm not sure" muttered Garviel "We've searched the city several times, could have hid underground"

"Possibly" replied the communication officer, "Shall I get a search party organised?"

"No, I'll do it. I'm going to investigate it myself. "

The helicopter was idling while Bob was inside the bunker. John kept a close eye on the surroundings. But there was no robots, mutants, or anything else that John could hear. Bob walked out of the bunker. "I have it!"

Zach looked at him. "You still haven't said exactly what 'it' is, you know?"

Bob noded. "I know."

John walked up. "Well? What is 'it'?"

jifel

"Something that will turn the tide of the war. That is all I shall say." Bob explained.

"Why not tell us?" John asked.

"Yeah, how do we know you aren't lying?" Zach asked.

"Trust me. This will turn the tide of the war. In our favor." Bob said.

"Well what do those two things tell you?" Adam questioned.

"The thing we need is...many miles away. City 17 if I would guess. However, that city was destroyed long ago. Hopefully we can still get the item, then get to the switch." Bob said.

"What is this switch?!" Jack exclaimed.

"Can't say yet." Bob hastily responded.

"Alright, let's finish up here, then we could go to City 17." Zach said.

Wait hold everything! said C.C Who the heck are you guys? The only person I know here is Mark! And did you say city 17?

Calm down we will introduce ourselves on the ride there but what's wrong with city 17? replied Bob

Haven't you you never heard of S.C.R.A's? said C.C

What's an S.C.R.A? said Zach

S.C.R.A or "Scrappers" are nothing but terrible nano-bots that dwell in scrapyards and make crude twisted bodies so they can trap humans and incinerate them with their deformed rusty bodies. I know absolutely everything about how their A.I units work and sometimes I can hack into their systems with a gadget I made.

How do you know so much about these freaks and were is this gadget? asked Bob

I designed the freaks but after the Robellion they turned against me and the gadget is in my backpack it's called the "Computerbug" you can get it out if you want but be careful.

Bob reaches into C.C's backpack and yanks his arm out violently. Something bit me! screamed Bob

It's nothing to worry about that's just my pet ferret! Laughed C.C What you really need to be careful of is the arms.

Arms? replied Bob

I guess I'll show you how they work by making them get the C-bug. TOOLS! Said C.C

Suddenly 4 long metal rods began to poke out through C.C's backpack like four silver spider legs emerging from an egg-sack. Each one witha little claw at the end of it and one was holding a small mechanical black spider.

Bob picked up they small bug and saw a small green light begin to glow after he put it on his hand then suddenly it began to crawl up to his shoulder and jumped onto Zach.

Jack was not not entertained shouldn't we be leaving now? he said in a very annoyed to of voice.

He's right. said mark, lets go.

Jack shook his head. "Evil Robots, Aliens, mutants, and now nanobots!... What has this world come to." Zach put his hand on Jacks shoulder. "I know," he said, "but there's no way to change that now. We have to face these threats and show them all what we humans are made of!" "Right" said Jack. They all got into the helicopter and took off toward City 17. On the way, they briefly introduced themselves to each other.

As they got to the edge of City 23, Zach told John: "Fly as low as you can. With no buildings to protect us, we'll be sitting ducks for any enemy." John nodded. "It's not like it would matter," said Jack sarcastically. "The enemy can hear us coming from miles away in this flying antique anyway!" "Hey, I built this thing on my own, you know!" said John insulted. Jack didn't like his attitude. "Oh yeah? Well, let me show you something that I built!" His claw turned into a plasma cannon again, and he held it under John's nose. "Hey! What's that down there?" asked Chris, breaking the tension between the two. He pointed down at the ground where there was a figure, apparently waving at them. "It could be a trick" said Jack. "...Or it could be a survivor" said Zach. "We can use any help we can get right now, so I'd say we check it out." The others agreed with him, so John slowly brought the copter down. After landing, they got out of the helicopter and approached the mysterious man. As they got closer, Jack scanned him. "He's human" he told the others quietly. The man came toward them and said: "Hi there! My name is Loken. Garviel Loken. Me and my men are camped outside the city and picked up gun fire. I suppose that was you. We didn't know there were still any survivors here." "It's OK, we are basically just passing through" explained Zach. "Well, you must be either very stupid or very brave to come here in that." He eyed the helicopter. John grumbled. "Don't you know this city is surrounded by robots?" "Yes, we are aware of that" said Zach. "See, we are the resistance. We fight the robots and anything else that threatens the human race. Right now we are on a mission to retrieve something that is said to turn the tide of the war." "Well, me and my men are resistance too. Could we help you in your quest?" "Sure! Come, we'll give you a lift back to your base. We'll discuss everything there." Garviel nodded and they all walked back toward the helicopter. But suddenly, the vehicle was struck by a strange beam. It exploded into a million pieces. As the smoke slowly lifted, they saw an alien craft hovering above them!

Dun Dun Duuun! :grin:

"I thought I could smell something funny." said Zach, stepping backward.

"Cor! That smells like...onions!" cried Chris

The craft just hovered there, not moving. The team did not move a muscle. Then John siad,

"C'mon. It must have noticed us by now."

Blaster fire erupted from a wrecked building around one hundred metres away. Everyone hid behind the downed helicopter.

"Why are they firing at us?! Can't they see that thing?!" shouted Jack

Then there was silence. Garviel looked through a gap in the wreckage and saw ten robots walking towards them. Zach was in deep thought.

"They are coming!" whispered Robert.

Jack's arm transformed into his blaster rifle.

"Lets scrap 'em!" he said

"NO! Look!" said Zach, pointing at the robots.

The droids walked right under the alien craft.

"They are not firing because they cannot see it!"

"What? You mean there is a cloaking device?"

"Or the robots don't have the right visual tech." suggested Bob

"No one can beat the human eye." said Jack ironically.

"And I don't think the aliens are intersted in us. They think of us as no competition."

"Well then, if the aliens won't hurt us...lets go kill those robots." said an enthusiastic Garviel

They all stood and ran onto the top of the helicopter. They loaded their weapons and Zach shouted,

"CHARGE!"

They ran to the robots and started firing maniacally.

They got seven down and the last three "magically" got holes in their head and fell over. The group turned to see who it was. They saw a silhouetted figure and aimed their guns (and lightsaber)

"Who are you?" Bob demanded.

"Tom Beringer" Tom Beringer replied.

"Where are you from?"

"City 17."

"Really?"

"No, I'm really from City 246 :hmpf: "

"Shut up."

" :grin: I am from City 17."

"We're going there, can you show us the way?"

"It'll cost ya."

"Forget that, they ain't paying me nothin'" Adam interrupted.

"Eh, I'll show you the way you anyway."

EVERYONE GET POSTING!

"Well, it seems I looked in the right place for survivors!" said Zach happily to Jack, who smiled and nodded.

"But...can we trust them?"

Sign in to follow this