Ralph_S

MOC: M1A1 Abrams MBT

Thanks guys. I did enjoy building this one and even though it has pretty much wiped out my collection of tan plate, I'm already making plans for some more armour. I wouldn't mind doing an M2 Bradley, for instance.

The figures are similar to the ones in LEGOLand, albeit a bit smaller. Sometime last year there was a hotrod contest here on eurobricks that also involved building a driver. At first I thought this was a bad idea, but I built a driver anyway and found that I really enjoyed building it and that whenever I took any of my models to public displays (with the Brickish association) people always responded very positively to the figures. They add a little life to a display and give you some idea of the size of the models.

Cheers,

Ralph

I admire this tank MOC so much .... simply amazing from every angle .... do you have instructions by the way? i want this tank so bad :cry_sad:

Thanks. I'm afraid I never make instructions for any of my MOCs. I spend to much time behind a computer as is and much rather spend my time building with LEGO building with actual LEGO rather than virtual bricks. Sorry.

Ralph