DarthSion

Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 2 Discussion

I just saw the trailer. Gentlemen, I think that the Clone Wars might finally start living up to its potential. The Second Battle of Geonosis (I assume) alone just put the "wars" in Clone Wars. I just hope that the Mandalorians get the respect and screen time that they deserve (a battlepack featuring them might be likely, since there are four of them).

Edit: I just remembered, Obi-Wan did have a psudo-romantic relationship with someone else before. She was a Jedi, and I think her name was Siri Tachi, but I could be wrong.

Yes, that was Siri Tachi, but I'm pretty sure she died between Episode I and II

He's the head mando, in Jango's old armor.

Are you sure, that didn't look like Jango's old armour, nor did he have the accent that Jango and all other Clones have.

Well, mandalorians have an antenna on top of thier helmets. These guys helmets also look more like these guys:

Deathwatch.JPG

Maybe we'll be seeing some Mando civil war stuff :grin:

Edited by Emperor Claudius Rome

He's the head mando, in Jango's old armor.

That is not Boba. He would only be 15 at this point, and that is not old enough to be a proper bounty hunter or Mandolorian warrior. These guys are different, and are probably the desendents of the survivors who escaped the jedi at the battle when all the Mandolorians were killed. But that is just my view. :tongue:

And no way is that Jango's armour!

Thanks a lot for the trailer Darth Sion :thumbup: . When I finish watching it I just said WOW!!!! Finally Dave and all the CW team understand what all the fans wanted in the first place :tongue: . This season looks like a HUGE improvement over the last one (I am not saying that the last one was bad but too childish in some episodes), here are some of the facts I found from the preview (Some of them were previously mentioned :tongue: ):

- New Droid Factory :wub: and what is even better it looks really good from the preview. It looks like a creepy and more mature place actually (Which is really cool). Also there are Geonosians there but probably not in Geonosis :laugh: .

- In one part of the preview we can see some kind of assassin bots (Or that what I think Anakin said they were :tongue: ) that seem to play a sthealth role which seems pretty awesome but most importantly that takes place in a SPACE PALACE :cry_happy: !!!! And it looks pretty luxurious contrary to other palaces we have seen in the SW universe (cough*Jabba Palace*cough).

- Finally some Mandalorians :cry_happy: , that all I have to said about them :tongue: .

- Seems like Grievous makes a return after finishing the redecoration of his lair :grin: .

- Cad Bane returns after his awesome apperance in Hostage Crisis :cry_happy::thumbup: .

And finally but no less important...

- NO JAR JAR BINKS :tongue::thumbup: .

Still its not the worst accent, you should see Americans try doing Aussie, the worst one i have heard was that American chick who was the Russian in Indi 4.

The thing that stumped me was Dave Filoni is American but wears a hat that looks like an akubra hat the diggers wear.

I think it has been done right, season 1 was more setting the ground work and characters, and now thats out of the way they can build on that.

BTW the Americans get the season 1 dvd November 3rd.

But they don't have New Zealand accents!

I hope we might see a retired Mandalorian warrior's that fought along side jango

Kal Skirata or Walon Vau anybody? Now that I mentioned them, seeing some Clone Commandos would be nice as well.

- NO JAR JAR BINKS :tongue::thumbup: .

No one ever said that, so he will more than likely be in there.

I still and always will think that it is Geonosis. Regardless of what anyone says.

"For generations my ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi." "Defeat me or die like many Jedi before you."

That certainly is not Boba. :tongue: Definitely some other elite team of four Mandos. Did you see the blade come out of his wrist like the Clone Assasins?

I wonder if this will mean a new accessory of some kind (if there is a set with Mandos)!

:thumbup:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

"For generations my ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi." "Defeat me or die like many Jedi before you."

That certainly is not Boba. :tongue: Definitely some other elite team of four Mandos. Did you see the blade come out of his wrist like the Clone Assasins?

I wonder if this will mean a new accessory of some kind (if there is a set with Mandos)!

:thumbup:

He will probably not be Boba, for I remember that Anakin once saved Boba's life during a failed assassination attempt on Wat Tambor on Xagobah. I also remember that Anakin introduced Boba to Chancellor Palpatine.

If the Mandalorians are Alpha-02, Fenn Shysa, and Tobbi Dala, I will have a geekgasm.

Edited by Holy Diver

If the mandalorians are Alpha-02, Fenn Shysa, and Tobbi Dala, I will have a geekgasm.

Like the 'Joygasm" Jim Carrey riddler had in "Batman forever"

I was off topic there. I think They are either:

A) Rouge Mandalorians

or

B) Death Watch

No... Jar Jar :cry_sad:

Just kidding :grin: . I wonder if we get some Cold Assualt Trooper sets?

I think to expect no Jar Jar will be asking for too much. Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll appear in just one episode and in a fairly minor role.

I am really looking forward to Season 2 after watching the trailer. There's so much stuff there to fuel many waves of Lego Star Wars ... can't wait to find out what we will get.

I hope Jar-Jar is in the next season, if only to see Rex try to train him in the use of a blaster. I assume that only death and destruction will ensue.

WOW! Season 2 looks very entertaining. I'm really excited at what looks like Mandalorians at the end of the trailer. I say "looks like" because we don't know yet if they are or are not. And NO WHERE does it say that's Boba, but good try. Many, many potential ideas for new sets after the new year!

WOW! Season 2 looks very entertaining. I'm really excited at what looks like Mandalorians at the end of the trailer. I say "looks like" because we don't know yet if they are or are not. And NO WHERE does it say that's Boba, but good try. Many, many potential ideas for new sets after the new year!

Actually, in consept art at the live coverage at Sandiego comic-con, there was a picture of Boba, but they didn't name him.

The comic-con coverage was good. They had the voice actors read some lines and did some inprob. Like the obiwan actor said after yoda said something about a ditubence in the force: "Whats really disturbing is that we can't figure out the thing between them" (Talking about the fact nobody knew anikan and padmé were married, even though there we hints a PARSEC long :wink: )

I am having a nerd attack right now ! Did you see the clone's with the weird helmets, asocka get's blowen out an airlock, those amazing bounty hunters, gunships with the side laser turrets, a new clone of the 501'st with blue markings, commando droid's with big guns, :sing:

sorry I just had to do that. *Now thats off my chest*

This is going to be way better than season 1. Those bounty hunters would make greats customs fig's as I am always looking for new ideas. But what do you think of what's her name being blowen out an airlock "Me I think it's great"

I hope we have more Jar-Jar and lots more droid chatter, just because it annoys the OT fans.

I hope we have more Jar-Jar and lots more droid chatter, just because it annoys the OT fans.

Yeah!

Okay my theory on the Mandalorians:

After the Jedi wiped ou the Mandalorian warriors, a depression swept through Mandalore. The leaders believe their only hope was to join the Republic. A group of young Mandalorian "Fanboys" who are obsesed with their peoples warrior history believe it would be like "Surrendering" to the enemy. So they steal some armor from a graveyard, buy weapons from the Confederacy, and use it to overthrough their leaders! When cad bane arriveswith the dutchess, they they hold the hostage, demanding an apologie from the republic, and weapons!

...demanding an apologie from the republic...

Yeah, because Mandos are very nice people. :tongue: I think they will want a little more than an apologie. Obviously they are all going to die, because it against the SW timeline for Obi to be killed off. :wink: Either that or they peg it!

:laugh: