Legoman

Tatooine house

Hey Sam NICE I didnt see the Brickshelf pics till I read this topic. :classic:

also Im VERY VERY CURIOUS of whats in those Tip Top ice cream boxes and the cardboard boxes :laugh::look:

whatever it is it looks EXCITING :laugh:

have another look at me brickshelf to see if the TAT MOC is public yet, and anyone else who's interisted, I invite you to have a look to :grin::sweet: its in me Sig and if you get lost my username is CommandoFox

maybe Sam try to model your Tatoinne on this :wub:

now people keep in mind I did NOT create this MOC so dont praise me :wink:

if anyone has those TAN baseplates that are the size of the 628s or are even bigger PLEASE PM me and maybe we can organise-arrange something :sweet:

CommanderFox

Hey Sam Legoman NICE I didnt see the Brickshelf pics till I read this topic.

also Im VERY VERY CURIOUS of whats in those Tip Top ice cream boxes and the cardboard boxes

whatever it is it looks EXCITING

have another look at me brickshelf to see if the TAT MOC is public yet, and anyone else who's interisted, I invite you to have a look to its in me Sig and if you get lost my username is CommandoFox

maybe Sam Legoman try to model your Tatoinne on this

now people keep in mind I did NOT create this MOC so dont praise me

if anyone has those TAN baseplates that are the size of the 628s or are even bigger PLEASE PM me and maybe we can organise-arrange something

CommanderFox

:tongue:

Um, na... I don't have that many Tan peices :tongue:

Besides, i don't have that much room.

Those boxes are all full of lego :wink:

It's not much, because i keep most of my SW sets built *Cough*

Edited by legoman

Here's a bit of update.

This isn't the post you're looking for *waves hand*

(Cancelled, better pics now in first post)

Edited by legoman

That's a very nice Tatooine Diorama you have there legoman. It looks just like the scene from the movie. Do you have plans to extend the Cantina any?

-May the Force be with you.

I might. I've got the bit's i need, exept more space on a tan base :hmpf_bad:

Eventully i will, but it's all a matter of time.

P.S. Darth legolas, it's not brickshelf, it's just that you need to click the link two posts above you're rather than looking at the first post.

Thanks guys :classic:

I might. I've got the bit's i need, exept more space on a tan base :hmpf_bad:

Eventully i will, but it's all a matter of time.

P.S. Darth legolas, it's not brickshelf, it's just that you need to click the link two posts above you're rather than looking at the first post.

Thanks guys :classic:

Oh! I see now! :tongue: Great job! I love the use of other sets together, the Tusken Raider water transvaporator, the Dewback form the Cantina and Greedo, and not to mention you held on to that landspeeder for so long!

When the new landspeeder comes out, I'd love to see a comparison review seeing as I never had the first one. :classic:

A nice number of jawas, stormies, astro droids and I love the inclusion of the dark-gold C-3PO. It makes me so jealous, I only have the ancient really light toed gold from the escape pod set, and it has sharpie traces on the head! :tongue:

Oh! I see now! :tongue: Great job! I love the use of other sets together, the Tusken Raider water transvaporator, the Dewback form the Cantina and Greedo, and not to mention you held on to that landspeeder for so long!

When the new landspeeder comes out, I'd love to see a comparison review seeing as I never had the first one. :classic:

A nice number of jawas, stormies, astro droids and I love the inclusion of the dark-gold C-3PO. It makes me so jealous, I only have the ancient really light toed gold from the escape pod set, and it has sharpie traces on the head! :tongue:

That's the secound Landspeeder (from mos eisly cantina, 4501, 2004). But heck, I do still have the 1999 one, 7110.

As for figs, well, I'm yet to make heaps of tatooine locals... got a few though. As you can see. But i think thats about it for stormies and named characters. But i still need more jawa's and tuskens :tongue:

...But i still need more jawa's and tuskens :tongue:

Don't we all? :grin:

Your little diorama is coming along just great.

I can't wait to see what it'll look like when you're done with it.

I think you need to 'greeble' the buildings a little.

OK folks well I've tried to tidy up this topic a bit :sweet:

It's all cleaned up with proper pics in the first post. Hopefully not a WIP anymore, although i may add some more bits on as i have time. Final Qestions and comments welcome.

Thanks, Legoman

P.S. Here's some pics for Y'all to enjoy, seeing as folder isn't public yet.

Overall:

sdc10068.jpg

Tuskens causing trouble in the city:

sdc10054.jpg

A street stall:

sdc10058.jpg

Stormtrooper patrol:

sdc10056.jpg

Looking Great! legoman! :thumbup::wub:

I love the stormies all around that moisture farmer on his speeder :laugh: *show us your identification sir!* uh oh! obi-wan has been found out! :laugh:

You have quite afew Tuskens :wub:

You said 'hopefully not a WIP anymore' does that mean you have finished?

I hope you keep going! :thumbup:

CommanderFox

This is excellent, I really like the tan building. The scene looks strikingly similar to a movie scene.

The second set of pictures with the Tuskens is great, I love when people set up actual scenes. The merchant man is a nice touch too.

Graet job!

Looking Great! legoman! :thumbup::wub:

I love the stormies all around that moisture farmer on his speeder :laugh: *show us your identification sir!* uh oh! obi-wan has been found out! :laugh:

You have quite afew Tuskens :wub:

You said 'hopefully not a WIP anymore' does that mean you have finished?

I hope you keep going! :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Thanks! :sweet:

I would like to move and expand and change the Cantina in due corse, but that'll only happen if i can obtain some more Baseplates :tongue:

Also, I currently am working on plans for Endor, Hoth, and Kashyyyk, which are all currently WIP... I'll post them on here as they take some form :thumbup:

(BTW its not sposed to be obi-wan on the speeder :tongue: )

This is excellent, I really like the tan building. The scene looks strikingly similar to a movie scene.

The second set of pictures with the Tuskens is great, I love when people set up actual scenes. The merchant man is a nice touch too.

Graet job!

Thankyou!

That's cool :thumbup: The scene feels so alive :classic:

Thanks.

Yeah, I want it to be alive but still be mainly movie accurate aswell :thumbup:

I would like to move and expand and change the Cantina in due corse, but that'll only happen if i can obtain some more Baseplates :tongue:

Also, I currently am working on plans for Endor, Hoth, and Kashyyyk, which are all currently WIP... I'll post them on here as they take some form :thumbup:

(BTW its not sposed to be obi-wan on the speeder :tongue: )

Sorry I don't have any Tan or White baseplates :cry_sad:

Ooohh! Cool! Looking forward to seeing them :thumbup:

Yes I know, I was just joking :wink:

CommanderFox