Aaron Morse

Acclamator Class StarDestroyer WIP

Quite impresive! Do you intend on having the roof flip open like the $100 SD or Just lift off the entire thing?

jifel

@Skipper24: Yeah the red circle with stripes is what the boys want.

@Millacol88: No progress really except for added ribs from last pic. We moved it down to the "Lego Room" in our double garage now thats its getting a little warmer. I have a rough sketch done up.

@jifel: I'll have a section in back that opens up, like in Episode II, for troops to deploy from, and I believe we're going to make the centre section along the spine of the ship slide open like the Venator Class, for the 8 V-wings fighters we have.

wow thats just huge i mean 5 ft that must be biger then your 7 year old wow. poor 7 year old has a lego bigger then he is :laugh: haha aslo can you post it is supposed to look like and keep up the good

wow thats just huge i mean 5 ft that must be biger then your 7 year old wow. poor 7 year old has a lego bigger then he is :laugh: haha aslo can you post it is supposed to look like and keep up the good

He's used to daddy's projects being bigger than him

3240629401_3d411d82bd.jpg

pics tomorrow or Tuesday.

@Skipper24: Yeah the red circle with stripes is what the boys want.

@Millacol88: No progress really except for added ribs from last pic. We moved it down to the "Lego Room" in our double garage now thats its getting a little warmer. I have a rough sketch done up.

@jifel: I'll have a section in back that opens up, like in Episode II, for troops to deploy from, and I believe we're going to make the centre section along the spine of the ship slide open like the Venator Class, for the 8 V-wings fighters we have.

Great, keep us posted. :classic: I notice your from Canada, it's getting warmer where I am too. Although not so on the west coast. :grin:

If I understood you correctly, and you were asking to see what it will look like, here's a pic.

Acclamators_damaged_over_Ryloth.jpg

Not much progress but we've relocated to the garage now

3361154728_276c40ca0e.jpg

3361153152_ae70f3d21c.jpg

note my son Riley and our Saturn Ion for scale

It's looking sturdy and HUGE! I can't wait until it's finished (I know it'll be a long time off) :tongue:

You have lots of clones to put onboard, I see, and the engines you've made look good too.

Keep it up. :thumbup:

Wow that thing is huuge :wub:

Just look at the amount of stormies :laugh:

"Look at the size of that thing!"

Not much progress but we've relocated to the garage now

3361154728_276c40ca0e.jpg

3361153152_ae70f3d21c.jpg

note my son Riley and our Saturn Ion for scale

Very nice, may I assume the 2 cylinders to the right are to be engines.

jifel

Very nice, may I assume the 2 cylinders to the right are to be engines.

jifel

They're the two sub engines just above and offset from the main engines.

They're the two sub engines just above and offset from the main engines.

If those two engines are sub engines, then I can't imagine how big the main engines are

Also when are you going to post your next update pictures?

Edited by CommanderCody77

Thats what she said. :laugh:

HEY! I'm supposed to say that! :angry::laugh: Guess I was too late. :laugh:

This looks fantastic, it looks like you have a nice sturdy base, I can't wait to see you start to build the exterior.

Dang! That thing is about half the size as your car! :oh3: VERY impressive!

That's gonna take a LOT of bricks before it's finished and a LOT of time as well.

Guess we wont be seeing you around for a while and if we do we'll be bothering you about this project and why it isnt finished yet :wink::laugh:

Dang! That thing is about half the size as your car!

That's what SHE said :tongue: It is pretty big though, im guessing around 10000-25000 pieces

Are you going to be using phase 1 or 2 clones, or stormtroopers? Or maybe a combination?

jifel

Oh my god. That thing is massive. I cant wait for the final pics but that will be some time.

Are you going to be using phase 1 or 2 clones, or stormtroopers? Or maybe a combination?

jifel

Probably going to be a combination of Phase One and Two Clones.

More pics. Not much progress but one sub engine and one Main engine have been started. Construction on the V-Wings is proceeding as well.

3385999640_b8010b3067.jpg

3385999150_73d6251655.jpg

3385998952_e348821591.jpg

Wow! The main engine looks awesome and cool at the same time!

Will you put anymore fighters than the V-Wings?

Not sure, we have a few Stormtrooper Drop Ships, and Jedi Fighters for Air Support. We'll also have a fair number of Clone Walkers and we could probably fit in a Scout Walker or two, but even with the room inside we won't be able to fit a Republic Dropship, AT-AT or a ARC-170 into it ;-(

of it looks like it it will be either 12 or 14 V-Wings total.

Good progress, but it's starting to sink in how mammoth of a project this really is. :tongue: If you manage to pull it off with an interior that can house 14 v-wings and other vehicles I would be quite impressed. :classic:

Now go work on it some more.

:grin:

Amazing, especially the V-wings, but is the one in the far front going to be the standar, or will they all be the Lego sets? And I would personally sacrifice a few V-wings for a custom Dropship similar to the Imperial dropship BP, but a little longer and enclosed. Another thing is perhaps to have a "crane" with an end attachment that is like the new LAAT/c. You can then make a frame with a proper attachment for clone walkers. I did something like this that should be full compatible with the Republic dropship and carries an artillery piece made from a clone BP.

jifel