Sign in to follow this  
CloneCommanderDelta7

Custom Clone Troopers

I have a couple of questions that I wish to be answered by those who know how if anyone has the time?

1. How do you guys make Custom Clone Troopers like on Clone Army Customs?

2. Where can one find these customs?

3. What are your best customs?

Feel free to display your customs and please answer my questions.

Well, if your looking for really great custom Clone helmets and alien heads, I would go to Arealights page on bricklink, or Wuzzupbob's site. That's where I buy most of my stuff.

By the way, wouldn't this go in Minifig customization?

Right, all custom topics belongs in the MCW-Forum.

And before you use a new topic, try to keep your eyes open for something already ''avaible'' stuff (topic)...

:wink:

'Bricks'

Yup this belongs in the MCW.

I'll move it there and leave a link here until it's 'outpaged'

:vader:

I think you got all the main info by I Scream Clone and Darth Legolas :wink:

Right, all custom topics belongs in the MCW-Forum.

And before you use a new topic, try to keep your eyes open for something already ''avaible'' stuff (topic)...

First of all, this is not meant to be a reprimenda, but just a kind request:

While we indeed like members to co-operate to keep the site clean and working, please limit the mini-mod attitude I've seen recently. If you find a misplaced topic, instead of writing a comment to only tell the other member he did wrong, contact via PM a staff member (Mod or Admin) who can move it. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation :sweet:

LuxorV

Awww....I have the answer;

the Man who runs CAC goes by the name Wuzzupbob. He has an Ebay account where you can go find his newest creations! But If you actually want to meet him then go over to the Clone Army Builder's Guild, its an actually website. Link; *note this isn't for advertisement* http://www.thecabg.net/portal.htm

How he makes them is this;

He use decals, decals, decals! For the helmets/jetpacks/commando backpack he used a resin casting. For the cloth he is now have a parntership with MMCB so he will not be using his normal design, maybe he will, maybe he won't. He will make a custom cast. Then produce it for the figs he wants. But once AreaLight makes another Masterpiece he screws he custom cast and uses Area Lights.

If you went over the the Clone Army Builder Guild he has his own topic in the Clone army Minifigure sub-forum. You can check out all his lastest stuff. Right now he is working, well finished just needs to put on the website, on CW Cold Assult troopers from the esp. Tresspass. *I have one of the helmets up for trade BTW ;)*. He also has a Recon Trooper *I also have helmet for that too that he made ;)* He finished Blue Squadron from the first Ryloth seris. Mace's ESP. 3 trooper, regular Esp. 2 trooper with full decals, etc.

Hope this has been a help! :)