mrb18

Republic Z-95 Headhunter Moc

Though I'm not sure if this was ever used by Clones or part of the open circle fleet, this is avery accurate MOC. A cross between an X-wing and an ARC-170, this is a very good representation!

I love this MOC! :wub: Yet another vehicle that would've been a sure winner in the Vehicle contest. Its too bad about the "land-only" restriction. I especially love the colour scheme, I didn't even know they made those slope pieces in pearl gold. Great MOC. :thumbup:

Thank you guys!! :thumbup:

I am not shure either if the Z-95 was ever used by the clone army and especial not by the open circle fleet,

but according to wookiepedia the Z-95 was constructed by the Galactic Republic before the Clone Wars,

so it isn't all that unlikely, and i thought that the Z-95 would look good in the Republic colours..

And am sorry to say those slopes arn't pearl gold, just plain and simpel tan :classic:

Edited by mrb18

Very nice. If this was an official Lego set I would purchase it, which I can't say about many moc's.

This is a great MOC. Your MOC reminds of the Y-Wing, but a Republic version and much smaller.

Great MOC mrb18.

The only thing you might change is the dark red rear of the cockpit which should be white according to the link you provided.

It doesn't matter though, since this is already great and the dark red looks good.

:thumbup: